Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Ireland customer and want to block my phone from calling or texting a number??

Options
  • 23-05-2010 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Ok so I will be straight up and say this is a stupid problem with texting my ex when I'm drunk. I don't do it when sober because I know it's a lost cause and I have enough self-control but no matter what happens or how much I know I shouldn't I always end up doing it when drunk. I know ideally it's something I should try to change about me but right now it's hurting me too much and I can see it going on for a while that I am desperate to have the phone disabled in some way from texting this number (which is o2 if that makes any difference). I am emotionally damaged after him and want to stop this so it doesn't get any worse.

I can't afford an iphone which apparently can download apps to prevent this kind of texting. My phone is a Nokia 3120 classic which obviously doesn't have settings to do this. Is there any way 3 would do this for me?

Please help...desperate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

Could you not just delete his number from your phone??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Yup, if you can't manage to delete it yourself, ask a friend to do it while you're not looking. Same friend can keep the ex's number written down in case of severe emergencies, but unless you've got an STD there's no need to be calling/texting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dylanette

Thanks guys, but I know the number!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

Willpower. Or stop getting drunk. If you keep doing things you don't mean to do when drinking/drunk then maybe you need to take a serious look at your drinking...

This is nearly more suitable for Personal Issues than Mobiles & PDAs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dylanette

Thanks for the input, but what I'm asking is is it possible to have outgoing calls/texts to a particular number blocked if you are a 3 customer?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭3DataModem

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement