Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tanzanite Help

• 23-05-2010 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭

QQ before my new wife spends a fortune.

Does anyone know anything about Tanzanite?
    What is the long term value of Tanzanite?
    Assuming the 4 C's are excellent what would be the value of a platinum 4.5 carat Tanzanite platinum ring?

Thanks all from a very scared husband - I can't find the information I require from google

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

chopper, technically it's a semi-precious stone, as it's not included in the precious 4 - the gems channels on TV say that it's ten times rarer than diamonds and there's only 10 years of mining left in it - it's a beautiful stone if you can get your hands on a AAAA or a AAA - the big jewellers are starting to stock them now.............personally I would love one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

cjmcork wrote: »
    the gems channels on TV say that it's ten times rarer than diamonds and there's only 10 years of mining left in it

Well if the gems channels says this then it must be true.......

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

they can't lie - there are trading standards they must adhere to........

http://www.yourgemologist.com/tanzanite.html

Advertisement