Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is wrong with me???

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Healium wrote: »
    Well... hopefully... the first term will sort out the interested from the chancers :p

Definitely true :cool: It's going to be so different but should be great =) Now if only the Leaving was over..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Definitely true :cool: It's going to be so different but should be great =) Now if only the Leaving was over..
    Can't...we just bypass it...and skip to the bit we actually want to learn? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

I'm the opposite, didn't do jack until a couple of weeks, night before job for the pres. Now i'm cramming the **** out of things, seems to be working fine though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Have done very little.

Grad night tomorrow. Going to be absolutely smashed. Will take Wednesday off to recover. Start cramming Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Healium wrote: »
    Can't...we just bypass it...and skip to the bit we actually want to learn? :D

That would be great but don't see it actually happening :pac: This time next month we'll be free so not that long left!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

Seeing as I left school it gets progressively harder to study. Last week I was doing about 5 hours a day, but then Friday hit and I didn't do a stroke, got drunk on Friday AND Saturday and dabbled in substances all day Sunday and just lazed around yesterday! Sure I forget if today is Monday or Tuesday. :D

The only reason I've been studying today is because I think to myself "how many teachers do you know became a teacher by drinking and smoking themselves to tears 2 weeks before their LC?"... it's certainly motivated me to do some studying!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Grad today so...I'll study tomorrow.

14 Days 15 Hours and 30 mins until English paper 1. I really should panic more....

Advertisement