Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burren Marathon Results?

• 23-05-2010 8:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

Anyone spotted results from the Burren Marathon yesterday? My time was texted to me yesterday afternoon so I'm a little surprised not to see results online yet.

Great event! Never expected that heat though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Most enjoyable, i wasnt too gone on all the off road stuff though, I wouldnt like that at all if it was muck and bog

The results are up but I dont think they are of much use, all three events are bundled into the one excel sheet so I havent a clue of who did what.

Advertisement