Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Obama Begins Preperation for War with Iran

• 23-05-2010 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Debkafile's military sources are reporting that a decision has been taken by the Obama administration
    to boost US and stooge's forces in the Persian Gulf by up to 400%.

Carrier strike group 10 headed by the the USS Harry S Truman left its naval base on may 21st with 6000 marines and sailors on board enroute
    to the Persian Gulf. When it arrives it will bring the total to two US aircraft carrier strike groups
    directly off the coast of Iran.

Another four guided missile-cruiser/destroyer US warships will be making there way to the region along
    with the USS Truman.

The US plans to have up to 5 Carrier strike groups off the coast of Iran by the end of July, early August of this year.

And so it begins.
    http://www.debka.com/article/8794/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

They're going to put in 5 times as many troops as are currently there? When's the conscription announcement?
    Or is it only 5 times as many troops trained in one specific thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

amacachi wrote: »
    They're going to put in 5 times as many troops as are currently there? When's the conscription announcement?
    Or is it only 5 times as many troops trained in one specific thing?

Dont think it is a question of conscription. They are building up naval forces in the Persian Gulf which is basically aircraft carriers and there subsquent attack/support ships & subs. The carrier strike groups will already have there sailors so I dont think they need to conscript anyone not yet anyway.

Marines are used in naval operations i.e beach landings and such and Im sure the US has plenty of them on hand and ready to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Wonder what the stooge will be for this war. Or is there even gonna be one.

WakeUp wrote: »
    Dont think it is a question of conscription. They are building up naval forces in the Persian Gulf which is basically aircraft carriers and there subsquent attack/support ships & subs. The carrier strike groups will already have there sailors so I dont think they need to conscript anyone not yet anyway.

Marines are used in naval operations i.e beach landings and such and Im sure the US has plenty of them on hand and ready to go.

So much wrong here.
    Anyway, I'm asking about the 400% increase. I'm assuming it's a 400% increase above a small number, i.e., not all soldiers, because there aren't that many soldiers to head over.
    The marines aren't just used for naval stuff, they're used for all kinds of special missions etc., and the term is used interchangably with others for highly trained soldiers. So again, is that 400% increase only for a specific type of soldier, because that impression doesn't come across in the OP.

So much wrong here.
    Anyway, I'm asking about the 400% increase. I'm assuming it's a 400% increase above a small number, i.e., not all soldiers, because there aren't that many soldiers to head over.
    The marines aren't just used for naval stuff, they're used for all kinds of special missions etc., and the term is used interchangably with others for highly trained soldiers. So again, is that 400% increase only for a specific type of soldier, because that impression doesn't come across in the OP.

Currently there is 1 carrier strike group operating in the Persian gulf. By the end of July early August the US plans to have up to five. 1 carrier strike group = 100%, if you increase this to five that would be a 400% increase. I never said they were just used for "naval stuff" they have got other roles too but that is their predominant role. Special forces usually operate on their own behind enemy lines i.e Navy Seals. This is who looks after the "special" mission's not the marines.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps

• Advertisement

Debkafile's military sources are reporting that a decision has been taken by the Obama administration
    to boost US and stooge's forces in the Persian Gulf by up to 400%.
    See there you're suggesting the number of soldiers will be increased by up to 400%
    Currently there is 1 carrier strike group operating in the Persian gulf. By the end of July early August the US plans to have up to five. 1 carrier strike group = 100%, if you increase this to five that would be a 400% increase. I never said they were just used for "naval stuff" they have got other roles too but that is their predominant role. Special forces usually operate on their own behind enemy lines i.e Navy Seals. This is who looks after the "special" mission's not the marines.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps
    But there you're talking about just one component of the forces in the area increasing by 400%. You do see what I'm getting at here I assume?

See there you're suggesting the number of soldiers will be increased by up to 400%

Can you please point out where I said there would be a 400% increase in "soldiers"?. Dont bother I will save you the trouble you wont be able to. the word I used was forces not "soldiers". Did you read the link, do you understand whats going on?
    But there you're talking about just one component of the forces in the area increasing by 400%. You do see what I'm getting at here I assume?

What is your point?

So "forces" doesn't equal soldiers? So again, that 400% increase is a 400% increase in one part of the force is equal to a much smaller increase in the actual force as a whole.
    But you say at the start of your OP that it's a 400% increase in their forces, which it isn't, it's a much smaller increase than that. And let's not forget the "up to" bit.

So "forces" doesn't equal soldiers? So again, that 400% increase is a 400% increase in one part of the force is equal to a much smaller increase in the actual force as a whole.
    But you say at the start of your OP that it's a 400% increase in their forces, which it isn't, it's a much smaller increase than that. And let's not forget the "up to" bit.

Ok, last try. We are talking about a naval build up of forces. As I have already explained to you there is 1 carrier strike group at present in the Persian Gulf. The US has plans to bring this number up to 5. As there is only 1 carrier strike group at present in the Persian Gulf this represents total US forces in the Persian Gulf (100%). Now, should they increase this to 5 carriers well then it would be a 400% increase in total naval forces in the region. With all due respect I think your a little confused and I know your ill-informed. Come back to me when you know what your talking about.

Ok, last try. We are talking about a naval build up of forces. As I have already explained to you there is 1 carrier strike group at present in the Persian Gulf. The US has plans to bring this number up to 5. As there is only 1 carrier strike group at present in the Persian Gulf this represents total US forces in the Persian Gulf (100%). Now, should they increase this to 5 carriers well then it would be a 400% increase in total naval forces in the region. With all due respect I think your a little confused and I know your ill-informed. Come back to me when you know what your talking about.

There we go, just wanted you to be clear. Because when people refer to "The Gulf" it tends to refer to the land as well as the body of water itself. I just wanted you to be clear that the numbers in the region weren't going up by 400%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Hello any attack meaningful is going to be by air i would imagine.
    Missiles would do the job or aircraft.
    I have been waiting for the move on Iran since i had a peek at the whole Isreal and the american media topic in another thread.
    Coincedance some people might say.I guess time will tell.
    Maybe its a feint by the Americans to provoke or something.

There we go, just wanted you to be clear. Because when people refer to "The Gulf" it tends to refer to the land as well as the body of water itself. I just wanted you to be clear that the numbers in the region weren't going up by 400%.

Your having a laugh right. Either you cant read or your being flippant on purpose or you don't know what you are talking about, I think it's a combination of the latter two personally. You've quoted me as typing the words "the Gulf". I want you to go find that quote and show it to me please, bet you wont be able to find it because it does not exist, only in your head.

If you had been following what Ive been typing correctly you would see as clear as day that I have referred to part of the world Im talking about as the Persian Gulf,every time, not "the Gulf" as you now claim.

If you knew what you were talking about, and where anyway competent in geography, you would know that the Persian Gulf is an extension of the Indian ocean located between Iran and the Arabian peninsula.

persian-gulf-satellite-image.jpg

Have a nice night.

Torakx wrote: »
    I have been waiting for the move on Iran since i had a peek at the whole Isreal and the american media topic in another thread.

I agree. I also think it might be part of the plan to initiate a naval blockade against Iran maybe somehow provoke them. Either way I think the US is on the war-path again.

Facepalm.
    I know where the Gulf is, I know what a Gulf is, I'm more than competent when it comes to geography, my point is that any time I hear the area kinda south-east of Israel referred to as "the Gulf" it is meant to mean the land in the area. Otherwise, where did the "Gulf War" moniker come from? I just wanted to be clear that you did not mean that the forces in the whole region were going up 400%, and that only a component of the forces in the region may be increased.
    Also, it's easy to increase something by a large percentage when starting from a small base like, er, 1.

Facepalm.
    I know where the Gulf is, I know what a Gulf is, I'm more than competent when it comes to geography, my point is that any time I hear the area kinda south-east of Israel referred to as "the Gulf" it is meant to mean the land in the area. Otherwise, where did the "Gulf War" moniker come from? I just wanted to be clear that you did not mean that the forces in the whole region were going up 400%, and that only a component of the forces in the region may be increased.
    Also, it's easy to increase something by a large percentage when starting from a small base like, er, 1.

Listen dude your all over the shop here to be honest and you are the only one talking about "the Gulf" show me where I said that, you are not able to are you, I know your not because I never said "the Gulf". Your question about the Gulf war is irrelevant and pointless to this thread. Where as me on the other hand I'm talking about the Persian Gulf , there is a difference, but you still haven't figured that out it would appear. Im going to bed now because its late so I bid you goodnight. If you want to keep digging a hole, be my guest.

I really can't be arsed, enjoy your discussion lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Torakx wrote: »

I,ve been waiting years for this, guess Iraq didn't pan out as planned, here's a link I remembered, prophetic (apart from the bush part).
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Published on Sunday, November 10, 2002 by the Toronto Sun [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After Iraq, Bush Will Attack His Real Target [/FONT]

But for all the propaganda about wicked Saddam, Iraq is not the main objective for the small but powerful coterie of Pentagon hardliners driving the Bush administration's national security policy. Nor is it for their intellectual and emotional peers in Israel's right-wing Likud party. The real target of the coming war is Iran, which Israel views as its principal and most dangerous enemy. Iraq merely serves as a pretext to whip America into a war frenzy and to justify insertion of large numbers of U.S. troops into Mesopotamia.
    http://www.commondreams.org/views02/1110-07.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

uprising2 wrote: »
    I,ve been waiting years for this, guess Iraq didn't pan out as planned, here's a link I remembered, prophetic (apart from the bush part).
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Published on Sunday, November 10, 2002 by the Toronto Sun [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After Iraq, Bush Will Attack His Real Target [/FONT]

But for all the propaganda about wicked Saddam, Iraq is not the main objective for the small but powerful coterie of Pentagon hardliners driving the Bush administration's national security policy. Nor is it for their intellectual and emotional peers in Israel's right-wing Likud party. The real target of the coming war is Iran, which Israel views as its principal and most dangerous enemy. Iraq merely serves as a pretext to whip America into a war frenzy and to justify insertion of large numbers of U.S. troops into Mesopotamia.

Where does Afghanistan fit in seeing as that was the target after Iraq, and not Iran?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Kepti wrote: »
    Where does Afghanistan fit in seeing as that was the target after Iraq, and not Iran?

Afghanistan was attacked before Iraq.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

Afghanistan was attacked before Iraq.

You're dead right, Afghanistan was attacked first.

I apologize because I wasn't at all clear, but after Iraq, the focus shifted back to Afghanistan with Obama committing 30,000 more troops.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

uprising2 wrote: »

And boy did he attack them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Kepti wrote: »

Well some might say that by having a presence in both Iraq and Afghanistan that the US have the potential to strike Iran from west and east:

iran.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Well some might say that by having a presence in both Iraq and Afghanistan that the US have the potential to strike Iran from west and east:

iran.jpg

Particularly when they also allowed have troops in Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbyjan(sp?), Turkey and Saudi Arabia. You could understand how Ahmadinejad is getting nervous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

If any action is taken against Iran it's unlikely ground troops will be committed as they have a more cohesive army than Iraq or the Taliban. It would be air strikes and they don't necessarily need to be plonked next door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

fontanalis wrote: »
    And boy did he attack them!

Who? and what is your point?(if any), and what part of "AFTER IRAQ" do you have trouble understanding?, I know govt's can waste money, but I surely hope your not one of the paid trolls/sceptics mentioned on another
    thread.

You should focus your skills where they advance, an A for Apple type preschool book maybe.

namloc1980 wrote: »

iran.jpg

I agree,Iran is surrounded by US & Nato forces. Iran has always been the end game the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan,imo, were about oil and tactical positioning. The US have had plans to invade both Iraq and Iran going back to the Clinton administration, part of USCENTCOM ( US Central Command ) doctrine outline's this quite blatantly..

"The broad national security interests and objectives expressed in the President's National Security Strategy (NSS) and the Chairman's National Military Strategy (NMS) form the foundation of the United States Central Command's theater strategy. The NSS directs implementation of a strategy of dual containment of the rogue states of Iraq and Iran as long as those states pose a threat to U.S. interests, to other states in the region, and to their own citizens. Dual containment is designed to maintain the balance of power in the region without depending on either Iraq or Iran. USCENTCOM's theater strategy is interest-based and threat-focused. The purpose of U.S. engagement, as espoused in the NSS, is to protect the United States' vital interest in the region" vital interests = uninterrupted, secure U.S./Stooge access to oil in the region.

Back to the present day and the Israeli's are holding more war games. The war games are codenamed "MINOAS 2010" and are being conducted in conjunction with the Greeks which is interesting to say the least. The purpose of the exercise is reported to be aerial long range mission's and mid-air refueling. The Greeks possess the advanced anti-aircraft system S300 which Iran is trying to purchase from the Russian's if they haven't been supplied with it already.
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=128008&sectionid=351020202

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Romania Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Tibet axis. The crown wants to rule this area more than oil I will have you know. Oil is just a distraction. I mean its already at the insanity where the Americans could just admit they are after oil. Nobody even cares or does any actual research into the reasons and why's to war. War is absurd and primal for starters. It's also unacceptable number 2. It's also for greed and power number 3. Number 4 its all other reasons after that.

Iraq was about the Enki stargate in SE iraq. it's connected to Tibet and Afghanistan. They want to activate the ancient technology and ensure no one else get's their hands on it. The crown has it now, so they will push for war like they have been for quite some time.

Will people wake up ? None of what I said is real apparently. Most of us are too busy reading bull**** to actually realise what goes on our planet all the time in FRONT of our backs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭northwest100

Iraq was about the Enki stargate in SE iraq. it's connected to Tibet and Afghanistan. They want to activate the ancient technology and ensure no one else get's their hands on it. The crown has it now, so they will push for war like they have been for quite some time.

could it not be much simpler?

like, preventing both china and russia having exclusive access to gas and oil in that region?

ensuring the US and europe are not totally dependent upon russia or iran for oil and gas...

of course, the area is of some strategic importance, but i think the main reason for that is the oil and gas, economic reasons naturally.

the US have established bases in most of central asia and middle east -- except Iran.

you can bet it's not to preserve liberty and democracy. ;)

could it not be much simpler?

like, preventing both china and russia having exclusive access to gas and oil in that region?

ensuring the US and europe are not totally dependent upon russia or iran for oil and gas...

of course, the area is of some strategic importance, but i think the main reason for that is the oil and gas, economic reasons naturally.

the US have established bases in most of central asia and middle east -- except Iran.

you can bet it's not to preserve liberty and democracy. ;)

It is simple. Its always been this way, going back thousands of years. It seems you think that all things "are just been invented" and humanity popped out of an egg almost and "just so happened to saved by science" It's nothing but farce. This been simple or complicated is not the point here. The point is people just can't handle the truth. What I'm saying to you, is only a fraction of whats going on. Even I get overwhelmed discussing these subjects. The Illuminati are hundreds of years ahead of what they are letting on. Your right about certain aspects of this war, but the reality is it's goes much deeper than that. You can however stick to "oh comfort zone MSM crap" It is mind raping to any individual who really wants to gain knowledge and nothing but the truth. The crap we are been fed by the media is downright ludicrous. Mainly because we all go out and fight these stupid wars and nobody knows what we are fighting for. This aspect touches me personally, because I just don't understand why people waste their lives away believing in the lie and giving up their true purpose to be a slave to this system. We are all a slave to this system. People don't have awareness, compassion or guts anymore. People are more willing to risk their lives under the authority of someone else, than actually risk their own life to better their own life and world. I just don't understand how people can be so docile these days. Very few people on this world can handle the truth. It will shatter everything you ever believed in life. For me, I am just fed up with the way people are about everything that goes on this world. Nobody pays real attention to this world or what they want or seek. It's sad really.

The Illuminati and crown colonies have been air raiding different parts of the world for reasons you wouldn't probably not care to know or even imagine. This is has been going on since the fall of Atlantis. This world is a very mysteriously place.

There is hundreds of underwater pre ice age cities discovered across the globe. literally million's of authors, books, researchers and truthers are exposing the ancient civilizations that existed before this one. But as I said everyone is becomes overwhelmed or stunned when they confront this subject over and over. Tunnels and underground cities have been found all over the globe. Pyramids have been found in Bosnia, China, Japan and underwater. Whistleblowers are exposing this daily now. I know a few people personally who are in the know on this. There are underground tunnels that are newly built that go much deeper than "a few miles down". This is a frequency war Namloc, its not just an ordinary blood and oil war. I don't think there was anything ordinary about whatever was and will ever go on this world. The world is quite frankly insane to me.

For example, You get "a Iraq war derangement syndrome"

The ancient E.Ts built technology on this planet and they are well hidden in many pockets all over the globe. When something is found or rediscovered. We are not the only one's around here.

We are the pawns in this game. Until we stand up in some way and make a difference than we are the decider of not only how this game will end but how we will be to the very end and after this time.

Thats the simplicity of it. But we can't handle not been told this info, because we are brainwashed to trust the MSM and governments over and over. Yet they lie over and over. Greed and power always come's first. Governments have went against each other out of deliberate acts to get us fighting wars, so we are all killing each other for a stupid cause (as usual) like " the big bad evil terrorist that is out there to get us".

It is the most annoying world I've been too to tell you the truth, because most people on this world are stuck in a mind fukck. We are really close minded on anything outside this reality. Humanity just couldn't get more docile and easier to control than this.

It's like the NWO and Fear propaganda. The governments are already successful at all their sinister plans. Who is going to stop them. Even the truthers that are exposing the shiit don't even know the half because they even can't handle the truth of just how mind depleting this game is. It can send you insane if you knew what I knew on a deeper level.

Iraq is an ancient settlement for the Annunaki/Nephilim beings that were here thousands of years ago. They are uncovering everything since the great flood and major cataclysms of last time around.

I think they will fail opening these portals, because its all corruption again with power over the many. I really hope people wake up fast and now this time.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

What do they plan on doing with the stargate?

yekahs wrote: »
    What do they plan on doing with the stargate?

I really don't know, all I know for a fact, is they are in control of it now. Meaning US/UK/Vatican ownership. Or what I call the nephilim. Nobody can answer that question. They already have time travel. So we are really screwed on that side of things. Well I'm a believer in god and our true prime creator. The beingness of this universe and the energy that keeps us all here. It is we afterall. it's a really confusing topic for me to get into on this very war I'm talking about.

But to the point of the stargates.
    Well they will use it for reasons to help them, like bring more of them to this side or allow things to go back and forth to wherever they want to go while holding their presence on earth. Earth is a heaven for demons, and a hell of us and that's the way it appears now and for the next few years. Until we of course turn thigns around. :)

I have looked at many findings over the years and come to my own conclusions on this. The stargates found are not theirs. The illuminati are taking it thinking they can do what they want with it. The higher beings cannot interfere only if they try destroy the earth. Since we live in free will and they cannot interfere on an aggressive level unless of course as I said the earth was in great danger.

I will get a video of project Camelot. Where a man discusses about these stargates are locked automatically on earth. Only certain beigns have full access to these gates. Otherwise hell would break loose on both sides if lower density beings breakthrough it. Kinda common sense really. The interview is a while old too. Also This is my own interpretation Yekaks. So up to you to make up your own mind.

BTW there is one in Afghanistan too. the other one they need. The Tibet one. The crown of this world, and I will not go into that here. Sorry ha ha never will give the Illuminati the hope in hell to get some insights onto this. There are many secrets in Tibet. it's also where jesus went ;)

But I will say this much, they need the total grid of these energy portals to do whatever it is they are after. They are after god and all in this reality.

Oh its just a very deluded battle we are in.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

assuming that everything you say is true, what can the average joe, who has been completely blind to this until now, do to wake up and make a difference/save himself?

is there any hope for him if he doesn't have a spontaneous awakening which changes his outlook?

how likely is he to research his way to enlightenment by degrees if time is short?

what kind of precautions should he be taking now - should he just be out to learn as much truth in the short time left or should he also be building a bunker and storing food, or is that ultimately pointless. what is the path to or chance of salvation?

RGDATA! wrote: »
    assuming that everything you say is true, what can the average joe, who has been completely blind to this until now, do to wake up and make a difference/save himself?

is there any hope for him if he doesn't have a spontaneous awakening which changes his outlook?

how likely is he to research his way to enlightenment by degrees if time is short?

what kind of precautions should he be taking now - should he just be out to learn as much truth in the short time left or should he also be building a bunker and storing food, or is that ultimately pointless. what is the path to or chance of salvation?

Oh man that is a great question and its a very valid one. Its one I have been always wondering about too. I will have to think about this one and get my full answer to this one, because what you said exactly why I feel passonate that the average joe deserves to know the truth and be all the truth he "really is"

But on a short note. We are more powerful than you would ever let yourself realise. Even the average joe, will have the power too. It's about letting go EVERYTHING you ever believed about yourself NOW, and start over again. We have been deceived into thinking they are more powerful than us.. They are in a physical sense. But not in a spiritual or god sense. We are also outnumbering them. We are waking up at an exponential rate. We are making our gains.

Many beings came back to help save the earth and help the rest of us get us out of this karmic entrappement that the parasites have held us in. In many cases we have allowed this to happen ourselves.

But this question is not for me to only answer. People here from all walks and backgrounds to answer.

I'm a human being, I consider myself very aware of the multi faceted sides to this world. I have spent many years fighting and illuminating myself. There are millions of people illuminating themselves working against the system on a frequency level. The actual work is not been done by icke or Wilcock. The illuminati keep them alive and allow them to sell their books. Because these guys are feeding their egos (whether they like to admit that or not I don't care)

But nobody out there right now is actually stopping this from happening. i Mean knowing the truth is one thing, but is anyone actually stopping the NWO or deflecting it?

I don't think you could answer your question in one go but I hope this has some grounds to what I'm pointing at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Terrlock

I for one would like to get to the real truth, I don't believe anything that the Leaders of goverments say.

Everything is obviously a lie.

Thing is, how do you stand up to it all?

• Advertisement

Terrlock wrote: »
    I for one would like to get to the real truth, I don't believe anything that the Leaders of goverments say.

Everything is obviously a lie.

Thing is, how do you stand up to it all?

speak out, and I'm not trying to be blunt about it. And if you can keep your cool, channel well and hold your own in a face of many you will be ok.

Get aggressive or expose yourself to easily your gone.

If you pay attention to what goes on, look at how many people are taken out already. For example Diana. Learn from the best and do your best. Don't worry what others think. And keep going till you drop dead. Your have an afterlife. We have just been trapped in this hell thinking we don't and believing there is only a heavan to go to beyond in the dreams.

It's really learning to stand up to the truth, in you by you and only you. The wrold will go against you when you take that responsibility.

The Four things the illuminati don't want you to use are.
    The gut.
    The heart
    The voice
    The mind

And most of all the crown (which is god)

The iluminati keeps us in survival, fear, lust, need,and ! I want mode" Thats how they make us weak. It's really that simple and people find it so hard to believe. it's because of the upbringing through society we know no different.

One example of one person finally taking a stand for herself. Was Princess Diana in our time. The first time she really shook the place was the Panarama interview. Do you remember that one. She knew her life was on the line, when she spoke on that interview. That interview had to be cut a few times because thigns were taken out and she cried a few times. She was in the hell and she knew what was going on this world for a very long time. She had to stand up for herself in what she knew. That's it' If we come here afraid to speak out or live, whats the point in being here?

here are 2 pictures from a book by Zbigniew Brzezinski titled The Grand Chessboard

o86ueu.jpg

2wgw1zt.jpg

Note that this book was published in 1997 and the current violence is within the circled area.

Brzezinski was an advisor to the carter administration in the 70's and also now part of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) who co-authored and published a report along with Robert Gates titled Iran : Time for a new approach

Robert Gates is the current US defense secretary so you can draw your own conclusions from this report.

Invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan.
    Current efforts to undermine Iranian and Venezuelan leadership which does not support US imperialism, they all have something in common.

Various corporations/governments from Russia, China, the US and EU...they all want control over the vast untapped energy reserves in the middle east and central asia...there has never been any effort to conceal this fact.

It would be foolish from a US position to allow enemy states such as Russia or China to control those energy reserves in the future and set the price for it.

IMHO, the citizens of the US and Europe don't accept much of our wealth has come from nations with large reserves of natural resources.

Gas, Oil, Timber, Coal...most if not all we buy from developing or third world nations has been bought using the US dollar.. which most of those nations now realise is actually worthless paper in reality.

And so Iran decided not long ago to stop using the dollar for selling Oil, which has naturally upset the US elite.

Recall Saddam Hussein making the same fateful decision in September 2000.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called the US dollar “worthless piece of paper.” which it argubly is considering it can be printed out of thin air by the fraudulent "federal" reserve.

How is it that the US were allowed to exchange real weatlh with worthless paper for so long?

The US military industrial complex...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDnKTr5i8d4&playnext_from=TL&videos=lCQwqC4uBr4&feature=sub

Yekaks this one is the best one that relates to your question. This will help you understand what is going on with the stargates. Seems pretty coincidental that I got this, because I just found it on youtube. it's better than the other one I found.

right, so the US want to invade iran for the stargate?

couldn't Iran move it somewhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Horse_box

mysterious wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDnKTr5i8d4&playnext_from=TL&videos=lCQwqC4uBr4&feature=sub

Yekaks this one is the best one that relates to your question. This will help you understand what is going on with the stargates. Seems pretty coincidental that I got this, because I just found it on youtube. it's better than the other one I found.

Having a look at that video at the moment and so far it's been very very interesting. Thanks for sharing it

• Advertisement

A'shayana Deane is very creative..
    It's probably the most distracting information on geopolitics i've ever seen.
    Ten times more creative than David Icke and his theories on Blood drinking lizards.

Amazing..

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Horse_box

Ten times more creative than David Icke and his theories on Blood drinking lizards.

Amazing..

So is she just making all this up in your opinion?

I'm completely new to all this sort of theory so I don't really know what to believe

What she does claim is very interesting, I'l give her that

Amazing..
    :rolleyes:

Geo what? politics? Politics is ass talk.

Horse_Box wrote:
    So is she just making all this up in your opinion?

IMHO, yes, that's exactly what she's doing, no doubt with the help of others.
    It is highly distractive.
    What she does claim is very interesting, I'l give her that

People have always sought a meaning to life..how is a belief in UFO and aliens any different than believing in the teachings of the bible, the koran or the kaballah..?

It's all the same to me, just something to cling on to when you're scared of death, when nothing makes any sense you turn to the belief in a higher power.

Why would 2012 be anymore significant than 212? nothing happened then and I honestly don't see any justification for a big event in 2012 except fear being spread by these so-called spiritualists...

no doubt, business is very good at the moment, selling all those dvd's, books and seminars...

but, whatever keeps people happy.

mysterious wrote:
    :rolleyes:

Geo what? politics? Politics is ass talk.

The Irony...after listening to 30 minutes of Ms Deane, judge for yourself.

IMHO, yes, that's exactly what she's doing, no doubt with the help of others.
    It is highly distractive.

People have always sought a meaning to life..how is a belief in UFO and aliens any different than believing in the teachings of the bible, the koran or the kaballah..?

It's all the same to me, just something to cling on to when you're scared of death, when nothing makes any sense you turn to the belief in a higher power.

Why would 2012 be anymore significant than 212? nothing happened then and I honestly don't see any justification for a big event in 2012 except fear being spread by these so-called spiritualists...

no doubt, business is very good at the moment, selling all those dvd's, books and seminars...

but, whatever keeps people happy.

You didnt watch it all.... I can tell. But it's just another sign of your been close minded. Shoot everything down, to satisfy "your only belief system"

Which is a trap everyone falls into. She clearly goes into great depth step by step of what's going on, and it's common sense. Much more real than bloody geopoopolitics. I just couldn't waste more time on the crap humanity as been fed with the belief system your piping with "what the MSM are blabbing in the news everyday"

Now you can go and believe all that. But It's just ironic that your shooting her down for no reason or validity. You just don't understand the information she has shown.

You really haven't understood this clip, because if you did, you wouldn't be asking me these questions. So please watch it all and stop wasting my time "with your I know it all so ha". Because I know you didn't watch it. It's 2hours long, and I still haven't finished it lol... So its very amusing to see you carrying on this way.

mysterious wrote:
    You didnt watch it all.... I can tell. But it's just another sign of your been close minded. Shoot everything down, to satisfy "your only belief system"

No, I didn't watch it all..it's 157 minutes long, 30 minutes was enough.
    Well, i watched about 60-65 minutes and she made no sense to me i'm afraid.
    I suppose i'm not as enlightened on the future as you are.

I'm not closed minded, mysterious.
    I am a very cynical human being who does not believe everything i'm told.

You expect me to believe what she says is true? why?

I was told at catholic school to believe in the teachings of the bible and Jesus Christ also, when now I realise none of it is, or ever was relevant to the real world we live in.

Tell me, what is the difference between Ms Deane and her information compared with the bible, koran or kaballah teachings?

Fundamentalist christians believe Jesus Christ is going to fall from the sky and redeem us all in 2012.
    She clearly goes into great depth step by step of what's going on

Yes, great depth of her own creation which I believe she and some others spent many years working on.

The bible was also very detailed, but we know it's total rubbish also.
    But It's just ironic that your shooting her down for no reason or validity

It's distracting, mysterious, nothing less.

Any discussion on the motives for an attack on Iran will be attributed to some astrological, mythological and spiritual beliefs, inevitably resulting in all credible theories dismissed entirely.

If David Icke is discussing the CFR or Trilateral commission and their desire to assert more centralized control over nations, Mr Icke's comments on "blood drinking lizards" does not help highlight the seriousness of globalisation..that merely distracts.

If you want to believe the US are planning to invade Iran for a stargate, that's fine, but I don't.

No, I didn't watch it all..it's 157 minutes long, 30 minutes was enough.
    Well, i watched about 60-65 minutes and she made no sense to me i'm afraid.
    I suppose i'm not as enlightened on the future as you are.

I'm not closed minded, mysterious.
    I am a very cynical human being who does not believe everything i'm told.

You expect me to believe what she says is true? why?

I was told at catholic school to believe in the teachings of the bible and Jesus Christ also, when now I realise none of it is, or ever was relevant to the real world we live in.

Tell me, what is the difference between Ms Deane and her information compared with the bible, koran or kaballah teachings?

Fundamentalist christians believe Jesus Christ is going to fall from the sky and redeem us all in 2012.

Yes, great depth of her own creation which I believe she and some others spent many years working on.

The bible was also very detailed, but we know it's total rubbish also.

It's distracting, mysterious, nothing less.

Any discussion on the motives for an attack on Iran will be attributed to some astrological, mythological and spiritual beliefs, inevitably resulting in all credible theories dismissed entirely.

If David Icke is discussing the CFR or Trilateral commission and their desire to assert more centralized control over nations, Mr Icke's comments on "blood drinking lizards" does not help highlight the seriousness of globalisation.

If you want to believe the US are planning to invade Iran for a stargate, that's fine, but I don't.

You have very little facts, nothing to counter claim, it's like your just having a bitchfest.

Your not in this movement long enough judging by your post and behaviour. Your writing her off because you spat immature comments throughout your previous posts. You asked questions, that were clearly discussed in the interview. (proves you didn't watch it all) You made a stupid comment on 2012 to 2212 also. If she clearly gives in depth knoweldge of what's happening now, its hardly distracting you from what you can do in this moment.

Your making it a distraction yourself because you can't handle anything outside your belief pattens.

The bible is NOT TOTAL RUBBISH. She even disucsssed this TOO in her interview. I even agree with what she said. The orginal bible boks were mostly taken out or distorted. I think from my memeory if it serves me right was that there was 187 books taken out of the bible. Over the years it became more distorted and when under the hands of King game the first and Queen Elizabeth the first they changed more to suit their own agenda. There is some truth even in the imposter bible. Because any deciever knows tehy need some truth to get you to fall for the lie.

You are not able to see it for what it is, because your write everything off like YOU KNOW IT ALL. It's a trap your falling into no anyone else. It's a distraction YOUR falling into no one else. It's your frustration, not anyone elses. It's you who is falling for the lie not me.

I can see through the bull****, and She too even explained this in the video

Your showing yourself up really painfully now, with the errors of your judgment and flippancy.

mysterious wrote:
    Your not in this movement long enough judging by your post and behaviour. Your writing her off because you spat immature comments throughout your previous posts. You asked questions, that were clearly discussed in the interview. (proves you didn't watch it all) You made a stupid comment on 2012 to 2212 also. If she clearly gives in depth knoweldge of what's happening now, its hardly distracting you from what you can do in this moment.

What Ms Deane discusses in the video is her own interpretation and beliefs.
    I'm offering a different interpretation which you claim is distracting from "the reality"

But which is more distracting?

The theory the US have spent trillions of dollars invading these nations to access a few stargates?
    Or that they need cheap gas and oil for the next 100 years?

I've said all I need to on this matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

mysterious wrote: »
    it's like your just having a bitchfest.
    Your making it a distraction yourself because you can't handle anything outside your belief pattens.
    Your showing yourself up really painfully now, with the errors of your judgment and flippancy.

Enough with the personal comments, mysterious.

• Advertisement
Advertisement