Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Obama Begins Preperation for War with Iran

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I cant see where people get t
    Cheap oil and Gas concept from

if anything the objective of the War was to drive teh price of Oil through the roof, which they did very effectivley.

and hey, it COULD be all about a StarGate, we just dont know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭northwest100

I cant see where people get t
    Cheap oil and Gas concept from

Why? Because people are paying more at the filling station?

Is it impossible the increase might be attributed partly to OPEC nations limiting its production in the last 12 months?

Iran and Iraq have some of the largest reserves of oil and gas in the world.

Oil reserves

2vingpx.jpg

Gas reserves

33eu9fc.jpg

look at where the US/UK have setup bases and where gas/oil pipelines are now proposed.

30xe8w4.jpg
    if anything the objective of the War was to drive teh price of Oil through the roof, which they did very effectivley.

Well, again..there are other factors responsible for driving up the price.
    and hey, it COULD be all about a StarGate, we just dont know.

Considering that A'Shyana Deane and her husband operate a UFO cult, i seriously doubt anything they say has any merit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

bonkey wrote: »
    Enough with the personal comments, mysterious.

He's making the topic personal, by bringing it all on himself as if He KNOWS it all, And EVERYTHING outside his belief system is just silly. Of every post is just to negate the topic or what the video is about, why just block everything out. He's personally attacking the woman in the video as if he knew everything about her. Funny how you never got to mention that. l

No Bonkey I'm not personally attacking him. I'm only judging what he's putting out there. Nice try with that though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Chriskavo

Enough with the personal comments, mysterious.

I don't see anything personal in those comments to be honest with you. It is very mild criticism at best and nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Is your moderation of the thread going to sanitize any mild rebuke to the level of fascistic censoring? I hope not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Don't argue moderation in-thread. Both infracted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭northwest100

mysterious, i don't know in what post I personally insulted Ms Deane.
    if that is a friend of yours, i'm sorry.

i'm very cynical of any religious organizations trying to tell me wars are being fought over ancient alien artifacts we have no evidence to prove exist.

well, i would not consider Ms Deane's personal beliefs as evidence these so-called 'stargate' devices exist.

If you take the time to read the document by Brzezinski and Gates, you will notice that an invasion of Iran is unlikely until after 2012.

Don't argue moderation in-thread. Both infracted

That was not arguing with you, it was an opinion. So you will ban me for having one of those now I guess?

Bonkey nobody is arguing with you your violating the charter by using it against people. Whichever reason you feel "people are arguing with you". you need to sort yourself out, because people don't have the interest or time to argue with you Bonkey. You made a false claim that I'm personally attacking someone (which i'm not) People are allowed to stand up to themselves. Just because people stand up to themselves does not mean they are arguing with you or breaking the charter.

If you use the "charter" like in this way, your creating a bullying vicim enviormentment we must grovel to you even if you abuse the charter.

Remember your not in authority over us, just here to moderate the forum. I find what your doing very amusing Bonkey and not surprising

ssssssSSS

If you publically use the charter against us here, isn't there a mod to infract you for personally attacking us with the charter. Because I'm bewildered by your claims/ Are you mad with us?

mysterious, i don't know in what post I personally insulted Ms Deane.
    if that is a friend of yours, i'm sorry.

i'm very cynical of any religious organizations trying to tell me wars are being fought over ancient alien artifacts we have no evidence to prove exist.

well, i would not consider Ms Deane's personal beliefs as evidence these so-called 'stargate' devices exist.

If you take the time to read the document by Brzezinski and Gates, you will notice that an invasion of Iran is unlikely until after 2012.

stargates do exist and you just don't have to take her word on it. it's becoming mainstream to people now, just don't expect it to be in the mainstream media however. I'm not disputing when or what will happen with Iran. I know that they will do all they can to create as much destruction as they can, as they already are doing right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

mysterious wrote: »
    stargates do exist and you just don't have to take her word on it. it's becoming mainstream to people now, just don't expect it to be in the mainstream media however.

Counterpoint: Stargate: SG1

Bonkey nobody is arguing with you your violating the charter by using it against people. Whichever reason you feel "people are arguing with you". you need to sort yourself out, because people don't have the interest or time to argue with you Bonkey. You made a false claim that I'm personally attacking someone (which i'm not) People are allowed to stand up to themselves. Just because people stand up to themselves does not mean they are arguing with you or breaking the charter.

If you use the "charter" like in this way, your creating a bullying vicim enviormentment we must grovel to you even if you abuse the charter.

Remember your not in authority over us, just here to moderate the forum. I find what your doing very amusing Bonkey and not surprising
    ssssssSSS

Mysterious, I have read the forum rules and we have done absolutely nothing wrong other than to express an opinion. I read through the thread which I found quite entertaining until I came across Bonkey'e baseless accusation that you had been rude when it was entirely on the contrary. I defended you not because I agree with your posts but because of the appalling abuse and of this persons moderation and to the defence of peoples entitlement to a fair opinion. Surprise Surprise I have just recieved another infraction for having an opinion and no doubt he will give me a third for this post.

Kepti wrote: »
    Counterpoint: Stargate: SG1

Thats why they put that on shows. to make it the truth filtered through "fantasy". Until we wake up to what's going on, then the truth will get out more. There is a whole bigger picture out there than just "fukking oil"

Chriskavo wrote: »
    Mysterious, I have read the forum rules and we have done absolutely nothing wrong other than to express an opinion. I read through the thread which I found quite entertaining until I came across Bonkey'e baseless accusation that you had been rude when it was entirely on the contrary. I defended you not because I agree with your posts but because of the appalling abuse and of this persons moderation and to the defence of peoples entitlement to a fair opinion.

You obviously missed this bit:
    If you have an issue with moderation, here's what to do:

• Don't argue with moderator decisions in-thread. If nothing else, you're dragging the thread off-topic.

My last post was infracted just incase anyone isn't aware of just how interesting this has become ;) (it's not shown on here however) Bonkey all your doing is waking people up. The rules here can't save your ass for long. sssSSS

Add to this point, nobody on this forum will stand up to these lies and games. But I will in every way I can. Cal me the enemy, call me the bad guy, mysterious the person who is here to breach the peace and try personally attack others..... But you will not take away my compassion, dignity, and the truth in what I stand for. I know your trying to silence people and make it look like people want to argue you. But it's not people here are here to speak their minds and they have that right. They have that free will. If you abuse people's efforts and free will, people will stand up to you. If you can't respect and honour what people have to say here, why should we follow the rules your in fact abusing?
    I am been calm here and I'm very concerned by your behaviour right now. Your lucky I have some patience for your carry on at this point.

Out of common morale and respect. What your doing is not acceptable be sure to sort yourself out Nice try with the silence infraction, bet you didn't think I would type this out for everyone to see.

Well there are to be changes around here, and people are not going to sit around in this "tip toe better not say that I might offend the boss"

Crucifixtion on the way? We all gonna get chopped for speaking the truth. Proves Rome is very much here on this forum lol... ;)

You obviously missed this bit:

I didn't argue with you that is the point.

• Advertisement

Mysterious - How can I issue a complaint with boards.ie with respect to this persons moderation?

Chriskavo banned for a week for continuing to argue with mod in-thread.

Having only just now seen the edited version of mysterious' post above, he too is banned. As he is only back from a ban, his is 2 weeks in duration

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

Chriskavo wrote: »
    I didn't argue with you that is the point.

You are now arguing that you weren't arguing. You fell right into his trap.

Back on topic, please

Should we stop talking about stargates?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

So where is this "star-gate"? I want to see it...

Can you point it out on a map perhaps?

How come you haven't gone to see it yourself? I'd certainly love to see where it is for myself...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

studiorat wrote: »

Tuesdays, 8pm, Sky1 HD according to google.

It's your responsibility to face the truth. However I can see through this and all of whats been typed between the lines of many here. It's been very interesting to say the least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

The only truth here is that Stargates were brought up to derail this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

There is without doubt a Stargate! It is called NAMA,Gateway into a whole new unknown World.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The only truth here is that Stargates were brought up to derail this thread.

If you have an issue with a post, report it. If not, you're expected to respect other poster's expressed beliefs. You can disagree with them, but suggesting motive like this isn't helping anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

studiorat wrote: »

Can you point it out on a map perhaps?

How come you haven't gone to see it yourself? I'd certainly love to see where it is for myself...

I'll ask again. Surely if it's something so important you'll want to see it. Comon' convince me where is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

I have heard there is a stargate or rather a Seagate in Yemen (Gulf of Aden) that has been open since January 5th. Aparantly there are many warships there including American, Brittish, Swiss, Russian, Japanese, EU, Australlia, Turkish, Indian and even Chinese, under the pretences that they are there to fight... pirates:rolleyes:.
    PiratesGulfAden.jpg

AS you can see, there is certainly a lot of activity in the area and there certainly a lot of warships there too.
    Written By: Moneer Al-Omari (YEMEN POST STAFF)
    Article Date: November 10, 2008
    Several warships and launches are deployed to the Gulf of Aden and the Indian Ocean under the pretext of fighting the Somali pirates and protecting commercial ships that pass by.

Piracy activities have long been a headache for international navigation in the Gulf of Aden, which is one of the world's busiest shipping lanes and connects Asia and Europe.

Ships and tankers sailing through the Indian Ocean, Red Sea and Bab Al-Mandab Strait, passes by the lawless Somalia, which has been without an effective central government for the last 17 years. This situation helped pirates to work freely off Somali shores and in the international waters.

http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=3&ved=0CCYQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yemenpost.net%2F55%2FReports%2F20084.htm&rct=j&q=warship+in+Yemen&ei=l-4ETKqhJ9OQ4gbh1fTLDg&usg=AFQjCNHpEd2yuEyKnccvWsQkJUpLVLaWeA&sig2=ssVhxEpXMMW8VlEt1BzXGQ
    PARIS — A Russian warship was steaming toward an oil tanker that was hijacked at dawn with 23 Russian crew members aboard 350 miles off the coast of Yemen, the European anti-piracy naval force said Wednesday.

The tanker had been on its way from Sudan to China with a valuable cargo of crude oil. Its seizure seemed a setback for the European Naval Force, which has recently been claiming successes for a new strategy to intercept pirate vessels far out at sea before they attack shipping lines.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/06/world/europe/06pirate.html
    -Yemen...has requested Canada turn its focus on the region. Its government wants Canada to help bolster its coast guard, which would be the first line of defence against any militants coming in from Somalia. Yemen has 1,906 kilometres of coast. -The U.S. recently said it would more than double its security assistance to Yemen and Britain said Friday it would host an international meeting in January to discuss ways to keep Yemen from becoming an al-Qaida stronghold.
    http://wfol.tv/analysis/middle-east/3257-canadian-nato-warships-enter-yemen-war.html
    Yemeni Interior Ministry said Wednesday that a French Frigate handed over four Somali pirates to the Yemeni Coast Guard Forces after it captured them in the international waters close to Rodom coast in Shabwa governorate.
    http://www.yemenpost.net/Detail123456789.aspx?ID=3&SubID=1167
    Foreign Minister Abu Bakr Al-Qirbi said Yemen had demanded compensations for Yemeni fishermen who were attacked by international anti-piracy warships patrolling the region.

In a statement to the state-run 26sep.net, the minister said Yemen had also demanded to establish effective mechanisms to avoid further attacks on Yemeni fishermen and their boats.

The remarks were given during the meeting that gathered Al-Qirbi and the ambassadors of a number of European Union member states, the U.S., Japan, Russia, India and China here in Sana'a.

The minister also voiced Yemen's concern about soaring piracy despite the presence of thousands of anti-pirate troops in the region.

In recent months, fishermen complained about many attacks carried out by naval ships in the Indian Ocean in which their boats were destroyed and crews killed and wounded.
    http://www.yemenpost.net/Detail123456789.aspx?ID=100&SubID=2111&MainCat=3
    Yemen Coastguard has rescued a Korean ship in the international waters near the Gulf of Aden when Somali pirates tried to take over it. Receiving a distress call form the ship, sailing 47 miles south the Aden Gulf, Yemeni forces quickly moved to the scene and rescued the ship, a source at the Aden-based coastguard said.

As the Yemeni forces arrived, Somali pirates were threatening to hit the ship with RPG missiles if it would not surrender, the source said.
    Coastguards started to clash with the pirates killing a pirate who was about to launch an RPG missile at the ship while the rest pirates could escape.
    Noteworthy, pirates off the coast of Somali use speedy boats to carry out pirate acts and they have machine guns, missile launchers and hand grenades. They also have satellite phones that work with the DBS system.
    http://www.yemenpost.net/Detail123456789.aspx?ID=100&SubID=306&MainCat=3
    Indian-flagged warship attacks Yemeni fishermen
    [05/April/2010]

ADEN, April 05 (Saba) - A Yemeni fishing boat with 11 fishermen has been attacked by an Indian-flagged warship in the international waters, the Interior Ministry has reported.

Coastguard police has received a complaint from the Yemeni Fishermen Association in Hadramout governorate that a helicopter has taken off from the Indian ship and was flying over the boat named "Albarkat".
    http://www.sabanews.net/en/news210720.htm
    South Korean warship rescues Norea Korean vessel off Somalia from ...
    4 May 2009 ... Yemen, Monday, May 4, 2009. A South Korean navy warship had rescued the North Korean freighter by driving away a pirate ship
    http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=56&ved=0CCoQFjAFODI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cleveland.com%2Fworld%2Findex.ssf%2F2009%2F05%2Fsouth_korean_warship_rescues_n.html&rct=j&q=warship+in+Yemen&ei=PPQETNW4H8-s4QaS993LDg&usg=AFQjCNGdLH_cCmDqWKnDzm43lUoqAiJzcA&sig2=hEVd6vp2jIu5zdcZSbCVdg
    RUSSIA - CHINA Russian warship frees tanker hijacked by Somali ...
    6 May 2010 ... Beijing (AsiaNews / Agencies) - A Russian warship freed a Russian oil tanker, hijacked by Somali pirates off the coast of Yemen, ...
    http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=65&ved=0CCcQFjAEODw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asianews.it%2Fnews-en%2FRussian-warship-frees-tanker-hijacked-by-Somali-pirates-18333.html&rct=j&q=warship+in+Yemen&ei=fPQETNHNHNKw4QaF2ODLDg&usg=AFQjCNGu6OotfL5S0kgcYMQnM9Cie_hfTw&sig2=SAzCmkzeHrdCoBGUbVDYjQ
    » NKorean-flagged Libyan ship hijacked off Yemen: EU MajimboKenya ...
    3 Feb 2010 ... BRUSSELS (AFP) - A North Korean-flagged and Libyan-owned cargo ship was hijacked on Wednesday south of the Yemeni coast, ...
    http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=76&ved=0CCoQFjAFOEY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmajimbokenya.com%2Fhome%2F2010%2F02%2F03%2Fnkorean-flagged-libyan-ship-hijacked-off-yemen-eu%2F&rct=j&q=warship+in+Yemen&ei=rvQETKmYLYeO4gaB9u3LDg&usg=AFQjCNE9L6QLdI5wufdT4bqmu8UPYBxwEw&sig2=NDKLt5U5HKJ8q4p1LC9kiQ
    Russians send warship after pirates. L A Times
    5 May 2010 ... But the bandits have adapted, often sailing hundreds of miles off the Yemeni and Somali shores while dodging warships from U.S., ..
    http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=80&ved=0CDoQFjAJOEY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvladtepesblog.com%2F%3Fp%3D21965&rct=j&q=warship+in+Yemen&ei=rvQETKmYLYeO4gaB9u3LDg&usg=AFQjCNE3cusc_AHu5zAEqZQ0mXcmhS8v0Q&sig2=kgGaVZdeDzgQMuYDHtkZrg
    GULF OF ADEN: Danes, Turks deter pirates off Yemen. | Babylon ...
    16 Mar 2009 ... Danish and Turkish warships, part of a task force headed by the US, ... Somali pirates away from a Vietnamese ship in the waters off Yemen.
    http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=14&ved=0CCYQFjADOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Flatimesblogs.latimes.com%2Fbabylonbeyond%2F2009%2F03%2Ftalk-about-glob.html&rct=j&q=danish+warship+in+Yemen&ei=VvYETISjA5aQ4gbR4YDMDg&usg=AFQjCNH2c_KY1n4khxxK8CsCIYGkT8cVHg&sig2=4KgkSoJ2_KCTBuv8CXqt3A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

mysterious wrote: »
    Iraq was about the Enki stargate in SE iraq. it's connected to Tibet and Afghanistan. They want to activate the ancient technology and ensure no one else get's their hands on it. The crown has it now, so they will push for war like they have been for quite some time.

Yeah I’m familiar with the stories about stargates in Iraq but have to admit man Im not a believer that this was the reason they went on a rampage in the middle-east. I’ve read a good bit of Sitchins stuff but because so few human beings can speak or could speak ancient Sumarian, it is very hard to find a 2nd opinion of his work. There was a German team of archaeologists allowed into Iraq in 2002, and they were excavating in the ancient Sumer city of Urak which is southern Iraq like you say, I’ve no idea what they were digging for or why but I’m usually a bit suspicious of circumstances anytime the Germans are involved.(no offence to anyone German but you guys have tried to take over the world, twice). I just don’t think they invaded the middle -east on account of a stargate though. I know the mod’s have asked us to stay on topic but for anyone that is interested in the angle Mysterious is coming from this link would probably be a good place to start/end.
    http://www.exopolitics.org/Study-Paper2.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

I have heard there is a stargate or rather a Seagate in Yemen (Gulf of Aden) that has been open since January 5th. Aparantly there are many warships there including American, Brittish, Swiss, Russian, Japanese, EU, Australlia, Turkish, Indian and even Chinese, under the pretences that they are there to fight... pirates:rolleyes:.

Seems like they need a massive armada to handle a few pirate ships alright wouldn't surprise me in the least if they where using this as an excuse to build up there forces.

• Advertisement
Advertisement