Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Breakfast in Melbourne?

Options
  • 23-05-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Anyone know where does a good full irish breakfast in Melbourne? pudding, nice sausages, brown bread and all that. Someone suggested Bridie O Reillys on Chapel St but i havent tried it yet. im hanging for a good breakfast.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

theres an irish butchers in kew that ya might be able to buy ur own. or else theres that taste of ireland website that delivers!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭seanie_k

yeah i ve been meaning to go to that irish butcher in kew for awhile. do they sell pudding? might take a trip there this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 28 tonydatiger

This was something me and my mates were debating a few weeks ago.. apparently the Quiet Man in North Melbourne used to do them on a Saturday morning last year. Paddy's in Kew is a great spot for the sausages and snack food... he has black and white pudding but I haven't chanced it yet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

you can get black and white pudding in the IGA in st kilda, its not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Sidney77

go to the butcher and make your own is your best bet, he also does tayto, club orange and a few other bits from home, never tried bridies but i hear they do a good brekkie and order the stiff from the same butcher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Sidney77 wrote: »
    go to the butcher and make your own is your best bet, he also does tayto, club orange and a few other bits from home, never tried bridies but i hear they do a good brekkie and order the stiff from the same butcher

What butchers have pigs blood?
    I doubt it is easier to get this than to buy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭seanie_k

Just finshed a plate of black & white pudding and sausages from paddys butchers. ****n delish! its been awhile since i had the real thing but this tasted plenty good. definitly be going back.

Advertisement