Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork to waterford early bus?

• 23-05-2010 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

hey guys,

anyone know of an early bus that goes from cork to waterford? the earliest one i can found is arriving into waterford at 10.55 :( I need to be here for 9....

thanks anywho :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,461 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Train will get you there for 9:45 via Kildare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

That would be a very long journey though! I know time is of the essence but you're left with ~5 minutes to play around with to change platforms and catch your connection!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

maybe try post on the waterford and cork sections here , must be someone doing that route early that could give u a lift ??

id offer ya a lift but im in sydney !

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

hey guys,

anyone know of an early bus that goes from cork to waterford? the earliest one i can found is arriving into waterford at 10.55 :( I need to be here for 9....

thanks anywho :)

Earliest bus from Waterford, with Bus Eireann, is 8am and arrives 10.15am.

Rapid Express don't seem to service that route.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 forgetfulgirl

thanks for the reply lads. public transport such a pain in the arse! called the parents in for a lift down, really must invest in a car!

• Advertisement
Advertisement