Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music predictions 2010?

Options
  • 23-05-2010 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Anybody have any music predictions?
    My teavher reckons there'll be a minor melody or a minor harmony question up.

Also Mozart's 2nd movement hasnt ever seemed to be up?

What are the chances of Deane coming up as a 25m?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭fauxshow

2nd movement of Mozart has come up before! Deane has never been the long question, so I'd say there's a chance of it, though some people say that it's too abstract for them to set it for Q1, that said they'll probably have changed the syllabus by the time Section B comes around again because they're running out of possible questions to set so they might throw Deane out for a last hurrah. She's Leaving Home is a hot tip for the Beatles, and it's highly unlikely Movement 3 of Mozart will come up. If you comb the past papers you can look at what sections of the set works have come up before and focus in on what hasn't. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I think Mozart movement 1 has yet to appear. Seachanges has never been the long question either. Take from that what you will..

my teacher reckons that, because they got a very hard melody last year, that it could either be major this year or just be a simple melodic minor. Could be a chance of minor backing chords also.

Advertisement