Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement for Marlboro Menthol?

Options
  • 24-05-2010 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

The time has come my friends to give up my beloved marlboro menthols... I've gotten quite a chesty cough from them, so i'm looking for a lighter replacement in the menthol family.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

There isn't really a whole lot lighter available in terms of Menthol here (Sell smokes all day, so I read the packets >_<) maybe Mayfair Menthol?

Only 4 main brands of menthol here, Mayfair, Consulate, Superkings and Marlboro (Maybe lump Vogue Menthe in with them, but at a push tbh)

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

I'm smoking vogue now as i find they don't leave a lingering smell, but still they do make me feel somewhat dizzy afterwards...:confused:

Advertisement