Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone use e-tobaccos.com from Ireland?

• 24-05-2010 1:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭

Yo all,

I know a rep lurks here, but I don't want info from them. I'm wondering if anyone from the Republic have gotten tobacco from e-tobaccos.com in the last 6 months, and have they gotten it without any hassle from customs?

As the returns address is Spain, I'm guessing they ship from Spain, so I'm hoping that if they're posting from Spain, then it's legal...?

Want to know before I buy anything from there with a 3v card on my next payday.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

I remember hearing mainly positive things about the delivery success.
    Only problem I've ever had is the sums don't add up.
    By the time you add on delivery you'd be cheaper buying them in the North.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Cool. I was going to get 10 bags of Amber Leaf (€66), and shipping is €15, so I save about €90.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 oj32

Guys. word to the wise do NOT use E-tobaccos.com, its a scam!!! The site looks and feels legit but once you transfer the money they don't want to know you! I did a bit of digging online and there are plenty of people out there who lost money, in some cases over €1000, it astonishes me how they have managed to get away with it for so long as a lot of these scams/frauds happened a few years back. Please spread the word and stick to reputable websites/company's.

Cheers

OJ

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Old thread. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement