Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Coast Throwdown 2

Options
  • 24-05-2010 6:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

hey guys! did anyone else stay up and watch ECT 2 live? or am i the only sad case? haha. anyway all this hype has built up over a player named Inthus who uses Fei Long as his main with a PAD so he has been dubbed 'Pad Long' now, but unfortunately he did not win, got to the semi's against Flash M who beat him who went on to face Justin Wong in the finals, but the time the finals was on nobody was interested in the finals haha it was all about pad long. Anywho after i finished watching it i went online to play a few rounds and the first guy i fought was a fei long (FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU). I was them informed that SRK Forums had a whopping 600 viewers on the Fei Long forum just after the match. Lets hope that this 'pad long' player isnt going to be like another Diego player using guile and everyone hopping in the bandwagon kinda deal, not too sure if any if this made much sense as i am currently sleep deprived haha, oh btw Justin Wong won the finals against Flash M 3 straight games. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

The Top Japanese player "Mago" uses Fei Long. He used to play Sagat but he seems to be liking Fei now and he's been beasting with him. Some good videos going around of him playing Fei

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

A handful of us were up in the IRC checking out the matches. I came on just in time to see Sandford's Sagat get handed a perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

The Hound wrote: »
    The Top Japanese player "Mago" uses Fei Long. He used to play Sagat but he seems to be liking Fei now and he's been beasting with him. Some good videos going around of him playing Fei

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

Frame Advantage has a picture up on facebook with 727 people in the fei long forum :eek:

that's kinda ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

in fairness its a nice band wagon , i don't fight enough fei's.

I wonder what liquid swords is thinking about all this.

Btw theres a Tournament Streams Thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

he's thinking c.lk probably

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Koone_20

sorry didnt see the tournament thread at the time :(

@Hound oh sweet, i'l check him out then.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Koone_20 wrote: »
    sorry didnt see the tournament thread at the time :(

@Hound oh sweet, i'l check him out then.
    I think it's fair to have a seperate thread for a tournament!

I was watching it up to about 1 last night. Pad warrior Feil Long was pretty sick. I'd like to see him at Evo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Oh your grand man I was just linking the thread to show you some of us had been watching it and discussing it on the forums at the time.

It's also a good place to look out for as its always updated with new streams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Koone_20

I was watching it up to about 1 last night. Pad warrior Feil Long was pretty sick. I'd like to see him at Evo :)[/QUOTE]

yeah i'd say he would be a good contender for evo :)

cool man i'll keep an eye on the thread and let people know when tourneys are coming up if nobody else updates it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement