Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free rehearsal time in dublin recording studio

Options
  • 24-05-2010 7:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hello people

hers the deal im involved in launching a new recording studio in north dublin its currently finished and ready for customers, altough it will not be having its official launch until august we are looking to create interest by offering all bands and first time customers a free rehearsal session. anybody any age any genre yes free so come down check the place out,
    rehearsal room comes fully equipt backline included with a top of the range set up. please leave your info or message me if your interested
    this is not a joke its a great offer thats available for a limited time only,
    rehearsal time flexible mon-sun.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

I live on the northside and would be interested in checking this out.

Where exactly is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PTO

We are a northside band too and would be very interested.....how do we get involved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 innovation00

just send me a private message with your number and i will call and sced you in for this week or your nearest available time,

the studio is right on the dart line 5 mins from howth junction,

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭nelly/selwyn

Are you offering recording for free or is it just rehearsal time?

the rates on recording are very good send me a private message for details

• Advertisement

wake up bands before i get some sense and delete this tread on you all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sean Mac Raighnaille

How's it goin' ?would be very interested in seeing your set up, what's the crack with arranging ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JoeyFritz

Hey, just wondering if its still going on.>? the free rehearsal, is it rehearsal or recording time.>?

Advertisement