Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Missed College Fees

Options
  • 24-05-2010 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

As a mature student I decided to return to part time education. The course had been going well and I was receiving top marks.

In the duration of the course I moved house and missed payment to the college for my fees. I owe a very small amount.

I received a letter in the post saying that if I did not pay my fees they would pass the debt onto a collections agency or their solicitors.

I never received a telephone call from them but I did receive an invoice that I did not get around to paying them on time.

Has anyone else come across this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭DiarmaidGNR

SophieX wrote: »
    As a mature student I decided to return to part time education. The course had been going well and I was receiving top marks.

In the duration of the course I moved house and missed payment to the college for my fees. I owe a very small amount.

I received a letter in the post saying that if I did not pay my fees they would pass the debt onto a collections agency or their solicitors.

I never received a telephone call from them but I did receive an invoice that I did not get around to paying them on time.

Has anyone else come across this?

Just pay them already!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

Jsut call them and pay them. Lines like that are standard stuff to get people to pay. Yes, they mean it, but it's not a big deal so long as you can just pay them now. You won't be either the first or the last to make a mistake with payment.

Advertisement