Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cycling Pursuits 3 day, June 5th-7th 2010

• 24-05-2010 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

lads,

does anybody know if the cycling pursuits 3 day is going ahead and if so, is there a seperate A4 cat? I heard throught the grapevine that there might be!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭showry

yes to both afaik,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭jimbo28

thanks showry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Bump.

3 day stage race including totally separate A4 stages. Sounds good to me.

Closing Date for entries Thursday June 3rd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

I was thinking about it ... but ... accomodation would be an issue :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭100Suns

Anyone know what part of the world Broadford is in?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

100Suns wrote: »
    Anyone know what part of the world Broadford is in?

Thanks

I know where it is.

Between Drumcollogher and Abbeyfeale.

South Co. Limerick.
    Charleville would be closest train station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

Lumen wrote: »
    Bump.

3 day stage race including totally separate A4 stages. Sounds good to me.

Closing Date for entries Thursday June 3rd
    I was thinking about it ... but ... accomodation would be an issue :(

If ye guys do this then let me know. I would think about driving up to watch ye.
    Sad but true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭The Crunch

Half thinking of going down to ride the Saturday stage and coming back that evening. Anyone interested in sharing the fuel costs? Send me a message.

The Crunch wrote: »
    Half thinking of going down to ride the Saturday stage and coming back that evening. Anyone interested in sharing the fuel costs? Send me a message.

I'm driving down tomorrow but doing the whole thing (staying until Monday). Not sure that's any use.

FWIW although the website says entry closed yesterday I spoke to Liam just now and he said it was fine to sign on tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭The Crunch

Lumen wrote: »
    I'm driving down tomorrow but doing the whole thing (staying until Monday). Not sure that's any use.

FWIW although the website says entry closed yesterday I spoke to Liam just now and he said it was fine to sign on tomorrow.

Can't do the whole thing. Just Saturday. Did Liam say what the courses were like?

The Crunch wrote: »
    Can't do the whole thing. Just Saturday. Did Liam say what the courses were like?

No sorry, didn't talk about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Some great pictures up on Facebook from this race...plenty of you Lumen, not sure if you have seen them! Pity I didn't get to do it this year because of exams :mad:

Not sure if people will be able to see them unless they are a mutual friend or something i dunno!
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31371330&id=1157147603#!/photos.php?id=1157147603

Advertisement