Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

foinse

Options
  • 24-05-2010 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

hey anybody know what was in last weeks foinse in the foinse sa rang bit? its always good for a few sample answers and i missed it last week! cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

It listed a bit of the Stair, 2 pages. Then went through references to (importance of) nature in some poems [Oíche, Mhelissa, An tO., Dá mb'fh.]. Bitta grammar - Má, Dá. That's it really but I must say it was one of the best issues in a while. You should try call them up, sometimes they'll send you out a copy for free. If not just PM me and I'll scan them for you later today or tomorrow (around 11pm or something when I'm finished :D).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 hup123

ah now your ok im alright for them parts! thanks very much anyway. i'm just keeping an eye on it each week for maidhc dainin q's really!

Advertisement