Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Value Bicycle Shops

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Wibbs wrote: »
    impractical(IMHO) 7 grand carbon fibre yokes
    Nicely put :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

funkyjebus wrote: »
    jesus semantic man stick to the point and argue that and dont go on a ryanair rant. again for third time, twas an example. my original point is still lost on you and you have done noting but rant about inocuious details and examples as ive tried to spell it out. id dont for the second time care about your views on ryanair, i dont want to talk about ryanair (it was a quick example FFS) and if you do there is a forum for that where other people will to. capitolism, own a shop, selling below cost (i referenced a past event, the shame) what posts have you been reading.

can you not discuss civilly with out LOLing me and taking everything i say out of context. is your self esteem that low. if so you can have this victory if thats what you call it and needed to hear. i as a balanced person only came on with my two cents that there was more to retails than large margins which is exactly what you originally said, never said you where wrong just that it works many ways gave an example which you pounced on like an esteem vulture and pick at all the wrong parts.

no point arguing with me? why are you then, i haven't attacked your view just expressed my own.

well good look to you buddy. ill be sure to avoid talking to you in future.

Heres your toys back.........

Are you drunk? Im was adressing what you put forward, then you say what you put forward is irrelevant?

Advertisement