Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with my upgrade???

Options
  • 24-05-2010 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Well its that time of the year again and 02 have given me a diamond upgrade, which means any phone on the 02 website (besides the 32g iphone for €49) i can have for free.

I've it down to 3 contenders iphone 16g, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 or Nokia 6700

Have had 2 iphones already i find them a bit fragile but the features more than make up for this.

Xperia - looks good, has a 8mp camera and seems to be the iphones best rival that O2 do

Nokia 6700 - Nice looking phone, a bit different from the other 2 smart phones and obviously not as many features but it looks good :D

Any suggestions/reviews/etc on these 3 phones.....help me make up my mind

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Why _So_Serious?

Clohane wrote: »
    Well its that time of the year again and 02 have given me a diamond upgrade, which means any phone on the 02 website (besides the 32g iphone for €49) i can have for free.

I've it down to 3 contenders iphone 16g, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 or Nokia 6700

Have had 2 iphones already i find them a bit fragile but the features more than make up for this.

Xperia - looks good, has a 8mp camera and seems to be the iphones best rival that O2 do

Nokia 6700 - Nice looking phone, a bit different from the other 2 smart phones and obviously not as many features but it looks good :D

Any suggestions/reviews/etc on these 3 phones.....help me make up my mind

Can you not hold upgrade for month or two, New iphone is about to announce next month.
    Just a idea before you get stuck in another 18 month contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Can you not hold upgrade for month or two, New iphone is about to announce next month.

I was thinking about that, but if its only being announced next month it'll properly be around august before its available here. My current fone is in sh1t so i cant really hold out that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

I was thinking about that, but if its only being announced next month it'll properly be around august before its available here. My current fone is in sh1t so i cant really hold out that long.

you mighn't be able to get the new one but the price of the existing ones may come down and you maybe able to get the 32gb for free though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

wait for new iPhone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Against all advice about waiting for the new iphone, i went ahead and got a sony ericsson xperia x10

Love the phone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

lol thats only iPhone being revealed...ireland probably wont get it for another half a year...xmas maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Against all advice about waiting for the new iphone, i went ahead and got a sony ericsson xperia x10

Love the phone :D

Had a quick go on one of these a few weeks ago, brilliant phone, just a totally different option to the iphone.

Advertisement