Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Transport never sent new

Options
  • 24-05-2010 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help here -

I moved address last year and my motor tax expired in February. So I had to go into the motor tax office at that point in person (cos the online renewal password etc. would have been sent to my old address).

Anyway, paid tax and completed the change of address form on the old Vehicle Certificate. I was told a replacement would be sent out in 2/3 weeks.

Now, I have just booked an NCT for next month and I realised they never sent the replacement cert out to me (and I need it for the NCT). I just called the crap motor tax phone line and just get led in circles, unable to reach someone to talk to.

What do I do? Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement