Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Boot Camps!

Options
  • 24-05-2010 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all,
    These "Boot Camp" classes seem to be cropping up everywhere a lot of my colleagues do them in Phoenix Park and somewhere in Sutton too. I think i saw a sign around in Skerries a while back for one but it was for 6.00 am and theres fat chance of me making that, Ardgillan would be perfect for doing this type of outdoor excercise, Is there anything like this locally in the evenings??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

I know it's a wee bit further but my wife and I are starting to attend one in Holywell, Airside starting June 29th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

would you mind pm'ing me the details of that dcr? ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i used to go to militaryfitness.ie.

in malahide rugby club. on mondays and wednesday . i think they have a class at 7.30.

was great fun

PM sent tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Thanks man! Appreciate it

• Advertisement

tbh wrote: »
    Thanks man! Appreciate it
    No problem, I badly need it as I've let myself go a wee bit in the past two years but have been too busy with work and exams to do anything about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭shaungil

I think the guys in Skerries are going to do one in the evening soon. Contact Derek in Wellfit.ie for details.

Never done theirs but have heard great reports. 5 days in one week every few weeks AFAIK

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

There's one up near the skate park in Swords too AFAIK.

Advertisement