Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype mobile application

Options
  • 24-05-2010 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭

Moving to 3 but my own phone doesn't have Skype built in. Anyone know where I can get/download the Skype app (for an SEW595) as they seem to no longer have it available on their own site?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

3 use their own app, its different to skype mobile. Get your phone branded with 3 firmware

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

Just visit the Skype site on your mobile, the mobile site will automatically load and you can download the app from there. I'm with Meteor.

Worked for my SE W715, works great on WiFi!

Mr Keek wrote: »
    Just visit the Skype site on your mobile, the mobile site will automatically load and you can download the app from there. I'm with Meteor.

Worked for my SE W715, works great on WiFi!

Thats fine for wifi, but to use it as part of the 3 offer for free, it has to be their app as it uses a different connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

Davy wrote: »
    3 use their own app, its different to skype mobile. Get your phone branded with 3 firmware

What would be the best way to do that? I'd imagine 3 wont do it for me themselves? Do unlock shops do it?

Repair places more so than unlock places. Fonemenders or mprc shouldn't have a problem doing it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement