Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car service in Rush area

Options
  • 24-05-2010 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,861 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good affordable mechanic to carry out a routine car service in the Rush area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Dont know how close to Rush you wanna stay BUT IMO the best mechhies around are Round Tower Service. Alan and Stephen. They have moved down to Blakes Cross from Man O War. Just in at the Freight place ( that I cant remember the name of now) before the turn onto the main road. If interested I will dig out a number. And No I dont work for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

Coming along the road from the nursing home into the middle of Lusk, turn left at Murray's Pub, and on your right is a large set of gates into a yard (looks like outbuildings for a farm, but when you look closely it's full of cars!). Chap calls Pat operates a mechanics business there - North County Motors. Excellent service, I've been going there for years. Just drop in, ask for Pat and tell him you want to book a service. He's open til about 7pm every evening, so you can drop in on the way home from work, and he's very nice. Does a good job too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

billyhead wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good affordable mechanic to carry out a routine car service in the Rush area

Terry Kirk on the Whitestown Road. About 100yards past Centra on the left hand side as you leave Rush

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Octopus

+1 for Terry Kirk.

Used him a few times now, always happy with the work and he's keenly priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Would you be able to show me on google maps, not sure where you mean. Would you be able to send me his number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Psygnosis wrote: »
    Would you be able to show me on google maps, not sure where you mean. Would you be able to send me his number

As you go past Centra on way out of Rush you go over a speed ramp. 20 yards further on on left hand side is where Terry Kirk is based. TKars. You cant miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

LeoB wrote: »
    Terry Kirk on the Whitestown Road. About 100yards past Centra on the left hand side as you leave Rush
    +1 for Terry Kirk.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 katyt

Terry is very good and reliable. His number is 0868621913.

Advertisement