Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know where to get photos onto canvis cheap??

• 24-05-2010 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

As the title suggests I have been looking for print suppliers who print photo's to canvas, all I seem to be coming across are UK and Ireland suppliers who are dreadfully expensive-anyone know any good websites etc where I could find a cost effective solution? Also acrylics?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Digipix in Kildare town do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

i do both canvas and acylics

BUT

it depends what you want, good quality or cheap, generally they are mutually exclusive.

i am running a promotion oncanvas prints at the moment so might suit.
    there is 30% off canvas prints at the moment

hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭MGilly84

Hey,
    Cheers for coming back to me, cheap doesnt nessasarily mean poor quality, im looking for a happy mix of the both. Just wont be a victim of the rip off republic any longer plus im talking about large volumes so will have done in far east if needs be.

looked at the pricelist on your site but discount wasnt applied. How much (for example) would a standard triple panel 3x25x50cm canvas cost? and perhaps a 50x60cm acrylic?

thanks for coming back to me
    stcstc wrote: »
    i do both canvas and acylics

BUT

it depends what you want, good quality or cheap, generally they are mutually exclusive.

i am running a promotion oncanvas prints at the moment so might suit.
    there is 30% off canvas prints at the moment

hope this helps

Well we are not allowed to discuss pricing on here, what kind of volume are you talking about as your first large order?

but if you have a large order ring me and we can discuss a deal on pricing

in my experience the cheaper canvases are rubbish, I can by a canvas for about 50% less per roll, but it's rubbish.

I find a nice compromise is decent materials that have some kind of lifespan.

I could save a fortune on ink for example by using third party ones. But it's a false economy.

Anyway

if you have a large volume order get in touch and will see what I can do

did you get sorted with your prints

I didnt hear anything so i assume you found somewhere

• Advertisement
Advertisement