Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topless sun bathing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Erica<3 wrote: »
    what does NSFW stand for?

not safe for work

basically you might see bewbs or ballz!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Erica<3 wrote: »
    what does NSFW stand for?

Now Show Friends and Workmates.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

On a serious note.

Here are the rules for women that sun bath topless: If your a freckly, shapeless howler, don't bother.

If your hot, by all means.

I was at the beach on Saturday & there were tons of hot birds about. Sadly there was also quite a few topless behemoths flapping about on the sand. Yuk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i was going to post on the whole topless thing going on in canada, but when i googled, well... judge for yourselves :D

NSFW... ish!

http://www.tera.ca/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Saw pictures in the Indo today from around country of people enjoiying the hot weather and of course there was a picture of the typical Irish bird

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5199/gingerbird.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,493 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Lu Tze wrote: »
    ridin her with yer eyes

in a duuurty cultie voice

I love that phrase :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

kylith wrote: »
    Oh, I agree with you. I'd like to be able to lie in the park and sunbathe topless, but I'd have to put up with dozens of lads staring, and then I'd be arrested for indecency. As a culture we have an obsession with nudity (I blame the church for preaching that nakedness and sex is dirty and shameful) that's not going to go away until a large portion of the population grow the fuk up and cop themselves on. Of course it won't change until breasts are not a novelty, and that would be best achieved by breasts being everywhere, unfortunately it's still illegal here AFAIK, so it's unlikely to get less perved upon until that changes.

Sure you can sunbath topless in my back garden any day, I'll make sure no one bothers you while your lying down, I'll keep an eye on you, honest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Crooklyn

Should really be up to every woman to decide on an individual level if you ask me. To have laws against it is rather strange, where as breasts being merely identified as sexually tense objects, and not for their primary attribute - which is to feed them lil' babies. Which should be like the most natural thing in the world.

Damn us men for not being able to ctrl ourselves.

Crooklyn wrote: »
    Damn us men for not being able to ctrl ourselves.

alt-delete....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

phill106 wrote: »
    alt-delete....

Don't take him to task! :p

• Advertisement

Task is God!

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Don't take him to task! :p

I'll Manage it somehow

Chill guys, this is a lot to process..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭TheRiddler

Shut the fúck up

Take that smirk off your face before I light the batstrobes, mf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Wompa1 wrote: »
    While I don't have a problem with it I'd love the logic behind why it's ok when abroad and is it only European women that do it?

I regularly sunbathe topless here in Ireland.

And I think not being OK with women doing it is sexual discrimination.

Oddly, however, the feminist brigade don't mouth off about this one....go figure!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

As long as they're nice breasts.... and dont belong to a close relation.... then **** yeah !!! Topless sun bathing ftw.... why else are sun glasses made !?!?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,405 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I recently went on my second sun holiday. I had never actually saw any women in public areas sunbathing before these holidays. I have been to Florida for family stuff but had never witnessed it on beaches there.
    Again: they bleep out "*** Damn It" on TV movies here.

What about this dont you people get? Topless sunbathing... HA! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Overheal wrote: »
    Again: they bleep out "*** Damn It" on TV movies here.

What about this dont you people get? Topless sunbathing... HA! :(

But it's legal in some states is not? New York in particular springs to mind.

I could be wrong as I've never been there however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Magill wrote: »
    As long as they're nice breasts.... and dont belong to a close relation
    Like yore ma...

...triarchal figurehead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

So you are sitting on the beach enjoying the sun, and in the distance you see a naked figure who appears to be walking directly towards you.

As she gets closer, you realise that she is absolutely stunning...like something from your dreams. Sizzling hot! After staring for a few moments, you finally come back to your senses just as she reaches you.

Then, in the most sexy, sultry voice you have ever heard, she bends down and asks you if you would rub some suntan lotion into her silky smooth skin as she doesn't want to burn.

Being the ever helpful person that you are, you of course immediately agree. You can't believe this is happening, and you struggle to stop your nervous hands from shaking as your heart starts pounding with lust. This is easily the luckiest day of your life, and you just knew at that moment that it was the right decision to finally take the plunge and come to the nudist beach.

As you run you lotioned hands all over her perfect arms, taking extra time to enjoy the amazing sensation, the little girls mother comes over and ask what the hell you are doing. Pervert!

So, on a related note to 'Topless Sunbathing', would you visit a family friendly nudist beach, and would you be bothered by naked children being there?
    (Oh, and sorry for the twisted story above...I just wanted to get your attention)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

^^^ wow, way to make a man feel guilty!

Actually I know a girl from Germany who always went to nudist resorts with her folks so it was all fairly ok and natural.
    But I think presence of kids would make people very uncomfortable in this country, as it is a man is afraid to look at a crying child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭ocokev

Some girls want to, some dont. This tread is going round in circles and never getting to the point, then on the other hand we have a string of feminists who will never let us get to the bottom of it. Shame on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

what we need,is some kind of male burkha,so we can perv in peace

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

punchdrunk wrote: »
    what we need,is some kind of male burkha,so we can perv in peace
    Its called dark sunglasses.
    Just ask any leerer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

but I was thinking that it's big and billowy so it would hide "other" sins too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

what are the legalities of taking picture sexy lady in public place on your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

As a general rule, if you have to ask if it's legal, you already know it's wrong, legal or not:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Plenty of white pointers at Bondi beach Sydney.

Not allowed to use a camera on the beach, it's a privacy thing.

• Advertisement

old_aussie wrote: »
    Plenty of white pointers at Bondi beach Sydney.

Not allowed to use a camera on the beach, it's a privacy thing.

white pointers? untanned bewbs?

Advertisement