Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question r.e. license costs

Options
  • 24-05-2010 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi, my rifle license was extended last year to the June, can you please tell me the new license costs as I know it is now a 3 year license?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

as far as im aware its 80 euro, it was for mine anyway but that was a new licence not a renewal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

jap gt wrote: »
    as far as im aware its 80 euro, it was for mine anyway but that was a new licence not a renewal

There is no such thing as a renewal anymore, they are all classed as applications so they are all 80 euro.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

cruachan7 wrote: »
    Hi, my rifle license was extended last year to the June, .....

Just for your information, have you already filled in and sent of your FCA1 for your new license?

If not may i suggest doing so immediately. As they have 3 months to evaluate a license application you may find yourself without a license and extension if you leave it too late to apply.

Remember that these are not renewals. You will NOT get a new license in the post or to collect from your local Garda station. You must apply for it.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement