Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The LOST Forum Episode Discussion Archive

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

waaaay too much time, buddy :D
    thanks for the links though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

You're a legend Necro..

Stickied!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Very cool. Necro.

Although you missed the first part of the season 4 finale.

Episode 12 - "There's No Place Like Home (1)"

I don't think any of us noticed it at the time, basquille, but you got the episode numbers wrong for the second part - it says 12/13 instead of 13/14. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Much obliged for the heads up, duly edited :)

Also edited the thread title, felt more appropriate.

Episode 12 - "There's No Place Like Home (1)"

I don't think any of us noticed it at the time, basquille, but you got the episode numbers wrong for the second part - it says 12/13 instead of 13/14. :p

Cheers SP.. I've fixed that now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I wasn't a member of Boards when Lost started and I only discovered this forum a couple of months ago. I was never happy with the final series so I could never honestly rate an episode 10 out of 10. Now I can go back and rate episodes like Pilot an 8 and, more importantly, Walkabout a 10.

Edit - No I can't, the ratings were different back then. I'll rate them excellent instead.

Another Edit - I love how someone replied to Walkabout saying they've given Lost a fair chance but they're bored with it now. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Excellent work. It will be funny looking at the theories proposed by everyone and seeing how wrong they are.
    *looks at SP* :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

It was actually called 'Stranger in a Strange Land'.

Have some respect for Lost's worst ever episode :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,522 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fixed. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Well done Necro.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Nice post. Well done!

koolkid wrote: »
    Nice post. Well done!
    Just curious but officially will we be allowed to discuss old episodes from the links provided on first page.

Just curious but officially will we be allowed to discuss old episodes from the links provided on first page.
    You mean bumping of old threads? Yeah, I'll make an exception for this forum!

basquille wrote: »
    You mean bumping of old threads? Yeah, I'll make an exception for this forum!
    Yeah there was one episode the man behind the curtain which i was curious about. Beyond that wont be raising any old ghosts on the lost threads :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

Because I've got too much time on my hands...

I figure that the episode discussion threads have been all of our favourite aspect of this forum. So here are links, by season, to every episode discussion since 'Pilot'.

Wow, thanks! I can see plenty of putting my feet up with a cuppa to read all that.

Advertisement