Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with HTC desire

• 24-05-2010 4:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Ok I dont know what the problem with this is.. I can seem to get on the internet. when I click on the internet I get an error message. "web page not available. the web page hhp://www.htc.com might be temporarily down or may have moved permanently to a new web address..
    here are some suggestions. check to make sure your device has a signal and data connection
    reload this web pate later
    view a cached copy of the web page from google"

I keep coming across this "data connection" problem. I have downloaded HTC Sync and done all that but I still cant seem to view lots of stuff or download any games or apps
    help please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭nmesisca

gubby wrote: »
    Ok I dont know what the problem with this is.. I can seem to get on the internet. when I click on the internet I get an error message. "web page not available. the web page hhp://www.htc.com might be temporarily down or may have moved permanently to a new web address..
    here are some suggestions. check to make sure your device has a signal and data connection

I keep coming across this "data connection" problem. I have downloaded HTC Sync and done all that but I still cant seem to view lots of stuff or download any games or apps
    help please

WiFi or 3G connection then??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

gubby wrote: »

help please

You might need to manually add your APN for 3G with your provider, I had to manually add the vodafone live APN before my 3G worked.

Advertisement