Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22 shooting, Inishowen

Options
  • 24-05-2010 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi folks, I'm new to the forum and am getting reacquainted with shooting after a gap of a decade or so. I am currently awaiting my FAC 'renewal' and having gone to the trouble of revising my security arrangements want to get back into it. A bit of bunny busting and some target shooting would appeal, and a club setting would be ideal (for tips, experience and company!). Any clubs in the Buncrana area? Apologies if this has been asked before, haven't figured the search facility properly yet (bit lazy maybe?!:D)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Here is a list of gun clubs. See if one is local or suits.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭DJandDeid

ezridax wrote: »
    Here is a list of gun clubs. See if one is local or suits.
    Thanks for that ezridax, but the only one remotely near would be Lough Bo who are about 80 miles away. Any Donegal/Buncrana shooters out there who might have some local info?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

DJandDeid wrote: »
    Hi folks, I'm new to the forum and am getting reacquainted with shooting after a gap of a decade or so. I am currently awaiting my FAC 'renewal' and having gone to the trouble of revising my security arrangements want to get back into it. A bit of bunny busting and some target shooting would appeal, and a club setting would be ideal (for tips, experience and company!). Any clubs in the Buncrana area? Apologies if this has been asked before, haven't figured the search facility properly yet (bit lazy maybe?!:D)

If you live in the Buncrana area you could join Buncrana Gun Club, they have a 100 yard range which would suit your 22..pm for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭DJandDeid

Sorted! Thanks to Foxshooter243!:D

Advertisement