Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything LSAD in here!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 hey hey!

Kelly:) wrote: »
    haha...you're not the only one! When mine didn't arrive yesterday I was like, 'I did get a place in Lsad....didn't I?!' A little over-dramatic I'll admit.

i'm with you on that:p... today i was even thinking mayb its 2 do with the cyber attack on the cao and that my offer got cancelled.. hahaha.. always jumpin 2 d worst conclusion like!!!

anyways hopefully by 2mrw we'll have the letter and we'll all be discussing the concents.. all us cOol Lsad newbies;):cool:..

on asos they have like an "art student style"... are art yolkes so coOl that people want to mimic the style? i don't think its mimic-able hey!!! An inner originality is the key and no1 can mimic that?! jez i'm ramblin..hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmFu-hF6iKc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhj8cjmLs5w ............ luV luv luVin those, jus thought i'd share 4 d craic:p
    l8erz cOol peeps xxXXxx....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Oh thank god! I thought I was going to log on and all of you would be like..
    "got my letter in the post today.. phew!"

WHERE'S MY LETTER?!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Melena

Oh thank god! I thought I was going to log on and all of you would be like..
    "got my letter in the post today.. phew!"

I have also felt like that! :P

hey hey! wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmFu-hF6iKc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhj8cjmLs5w ............ luV luv luVin those, jus thought i'd share 4 d craic:p
    l8erz cOol peeps xxXXxx....

me likey that Robyn song :D

Melena wrote: »
    I have also felt like that! :P

me likey that Robyn song :D

am i the onli one with no letter 2day?:mad: got cao letter tho...!!! startin 2 get proper impatient now,cud ring up admissions.. but too lazy for that:p any1 packin yet? I have tea towels got,I feel so prepared:rolleyes:

robyn is coOl ain't she:cool:.. "i've got some news for you/Fembots (fembots) have feelings too/ You split my heart in two/Now what you gonna do". i'm a fembot hey!!

x x x x

am i the onli one with no letter 2day?:mad: got cao letter tho...!!! startin 2 get proper impatient now,cud ring up admissions.. but too lazy for that:p any1 packin yet? I have tea towels got,I feel so prepared:rolleyes:

robyn is coOl ain't she:cool:.. "i've got some news for you/Fembots (fembots) have feelings too/ You split my heart in two/Now what you gonna do". i'm a fembot hey!!

x x x x

no letter, just cao today! dont worry :P
    yeah i got one them Lyons tea limited edition mugs ready in my room! need proper mug for me ''tae''! :P
    going to buy the biggest bag a pasta in lidl or aldi before i leave aswell! :D nom nom:pac:

never heard that song before but instantly liked it ! :) thnx xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 wytchy01

wong wrote: »
    Besides, I went up to Crawford for my interview and felt a really bad
    atmosphere around the place and the people interviewing came
    across as very pretentious. Didn't like it one bit.

Hey everyone.
    I felt the complete same about Crawford, hated the atmosphere:(.
    Going into first year in LSAD:D. Love the college, and I think the atmosphere is amazing.

Im coming all the way from Mullingar and know no one in Limerick:eek:. Gonna be completely lost hahaha but soooooooooo looking forward to it

wytchy01 wrote: »
    Hey everyone.
    Going into first year in LSAD:D. Love the college, and I think the atmosphere is amazing.

Im coming all the way from Mullingar and know no one in Limerick:eek:. Gonna be completely lost hahaha but soooooooooo looking forward to it

i had my heart set on crawford first but i agree crawford was so dreary... and one of the interviewers i had imitated me while i was talking. i wasn't impressed and felt very self concious.

no letter yet guys??? jesus i feel like i havn't got in2 college at all..xXxXx

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

No second round..:( Limerick Senior College BETTER get me in there next year!!

A193 wrote: »

aww hard luck! but im glad to hear your still going to work at it and give it a shot again :)

Guys, where is Crawford College? iv never heard of it!

In relation to Mullingar lady, I am coming from Longford so its a big distance away from me too- but all the more fun adventure i think :)

Crawford is in Cork bOi!!!:p it did kinda puzzled me how no1 knos about crawford like?!. It is a small college though.

Any1 staying up in Limerick for the weekend after reg.. as in the 10th, 11th and 12th??:cool:. i am , hope theres few staying up in grove island aswell. Otherwise its going to be a lonely weekend:rolleyes:

xxxxxx;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 loocas

Crawford is in Cork. I think it might be part of CIT, but not 100% on that. It's a good fine art college from what I hear. I didn't look into it too much because the whole painting and pencils thing isn't my strong point.

Still no letter! I should hope we don't get a horrible list of necessities now with only a week to go.

loocas wrote: »
    Crawford is in Cork. I think it might be part of CIT, but not 100% on that. It's a good fine art college from what I hear. I didn't look into it too much because the whole painting and pencils thing isn't my strong point.

Still no letter! I should hope we don't get a horrible list of necessities now with only a week to go.

Well me being from Longford i guess i never looked into it much! Limerick is far enough for me! i just applied to LSAD and NCAD as were only two id consider going i think! liked LSAD so much more thou! all my friends who are going to Dublin couldn't understand that :P i just didn't like NCAD vibe!?:P

there is a good list now of things we'll need! I seen it last year!
    **Although someone left a good post on the materials for LSAD a while ago! if you want to start getting a few bits here's where to start so it don't bulk up on you!:)
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055974302&highlight=LSAD

Don't worry if you can't get everything straight away! you won't need it all at once and they understand '' seemingly ''

Any1 staying up in Limerick for the weekend after reg.. as in the 10th, 11th and 12th??:cool:. i am , hope theres few staying up in grove island aswell. Otherwise its going to be a lonely weekend:rolleyes:

xxxxxx;)

That sounds tempting but think iI'm coming home at weekends to work !:P
    How I'm going to travel up and down every weekend i don't know! Need to find a good library otherwise my pocket will burn with the price of reading material for the bus :P

Well me being from Longford i guess i never looked into it much! Limerick is far enough for me! i just applied to LSAD and NCAD as were only two id consider going i think! liked LSAD so much more thou! all my friends who are going to Dublin couldn't understand that :P i just didn't like NCAD vibe!?:P

there is a good list now of things we'll need! I seen it last year!
    **Although someone left a good post on the materials for LSAD a while ago! if you want to start getting a few bits here's where to start so it don't bulk up on you!:)
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055974302&highlight=LSAD

Don't worry if you can't get everything straight away! you won't need it all at once and they understand '' seemingly ''

Wow! Thanks Melena, that's seriously helpful!:)

Our letters should have come by now...>.<

Wow! Thanks Melena, that's seriously helpful!:)

Our letters should have come by now...>.<
    glad to help!:D:D
    should defo be Monday the letters i think!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clarke1991

im not going to lsad but im going to the it. rang up yesterday, they said they 'should be out monday':rolleyes:! im starting on tuesday and they propably wont be here yet:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Kelly:)

Hey everyone.

I totally agree on the atmosphere in Lsad being so good! I walked into the building and instantly loved it!! I had NCAD down before LSAD and after my trip to Limerick, LSAD was top of my list even though travel-wise Dublin would be so much handier for me!!

They're seriously cutting it close with the letters!! I was so sure we'd have them by today!!

A193 wrote: »

Such a pity! You'll definitely get it next year, at least you'll know exactly what to expect with the interview and everything. And theres little chance that the points will jump again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

i can't draw anymore damn you summer

i can't draw anymore damn you summer

don't worry your a lil out of touch! find your place an element and mainly draw something you like to get back into it :)

• Advertisement

I want to start NOW!! freshers week is already starting for LIT crowds and that!
    just to go down next Friday for a few hours will be nice :P x

I want to start NOW!! freshers week is already starting for LIT crowds and that!
    just to go down next Friday for a few hours will be nice :P x

I'm the same! Just can't stop thinking about it....I'm so excited!:pac:

I'm the same! Just can't stop thinking about it....I'm so excited!:pac:

i got excited yesterday over purple towels and a super soft blanket my Mam got during the week for me! not to mention extra large mugs for ''Tae'' !:pac:

xxxxxx;)

hey ye im staying up for the weekend. Im not down in Grove island, but im like 10 mins away from it.

What we should really do is find out who will be up for weekend and organise to meet up, best way to find new friends :)

Kelly:) wrote: »
    I totally agree on the atmosphere in Lsad being so good! I walked into the building and instantly loved it!! I had NCAD down before LSAD and after my trip to Limerick, LSAD was top of my list even though travel-wise Dublin would be so much handier for me!!

They're seriously cutting it close with the letters!! I was so sure we'd have them by today!!

Apparently they should be out by tomorrow. but ye they should really have sent them out earlier:eek:.

Does anyone know how long we'd be in the college for reg. I gotta move down the same day and trying to figure out if its all day or just couple hours??

In relation to Mullingar lady, I am coming from Longford so its a big distance away from me too- but all the more fun adventure i think :)

Definately the more fun adventure haha :D. cant wait for it, just wish they'd let us know what is happening with reg day.

Apparently they should be out by tomorrow. but ye they should really have sent them out earlier:eek:.

Does anyone know how long we'd be in the college for reg. I gotta move down the same day and trying to figure out if its all day or just couple hours??

its only a few hours! literally i think all your doing is registering so not even an hour maybe?

btw i think its in LIT we have to register? it will be on the letter anyways!

I'm dying to get the letter so I can actually plan what I'm going to do!

I think I'm going to head to Limerick on Thursday and see if I can move into Grove then, register on Friday and then maybe stay down for the weekend to get used to the place. Hopefully there will be people around over the weekend?! :)

Got me Letter today! does everyone have theirs?
    Head is going to explode with the amount of things i need to do ! :S

but things are '' Moovin' and Groovin' '' :) xx

• Advertisement

Went up to Grove today to get my accomadation sorted, done and done! I'll move up properly on Thursday or Friday:)

Got my letter today aswell....So much stuff to buy!:eek:

Advertisement