Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything LSAD in here!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Kelly:)

Melena wrote: »
    Got me Letter today! does everyone have theirs?
    Head is going to explode with the amount of things i need to do ! :S

but things are '' Moovin' and Groovin' '' :) xx

Got mine too!! :)

Bye, bye Wexford.....Hello Limerick :) x

Went up to Grove today to get my accomadation sorted, done and done! I'll move up properly on Thursday or Friday:)

Got my letter today aswell....So much stuff to buy!:eek:

Hopefully going to sort my place in Grove on Thursday. Haven't seen the place at all yet, so, I dying to get over there and have a look around.

Busy couple of days ahead!!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Melena

Kelly:) wrote: »
    Hopefully going to sort my place in Grove on Thursday. Haven't seen the place at all yet, so, I dying to get over there and have a look around.

Busy couple of days ahead!!

my head is going to explode ! iv never had so much responsibility at one time! :P:pac:
    you'll love its very efficient and well kept i think :) you get what you pay for pretty much :P x

Went up to Grove today to get my accomadation sorted, done and done! I'll move up properly on Thursday or Friday:)

Got my letter today aswell....So much stuff to buy!:eek:

are you close to limerick?:)

i know! im trying to work out what i already have with ticks and dots but im still confused! :D
    on the plus side i bought an awesome toothbrush today :D :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

are you close to limerick?:)

i know! im trying to work out what i already have with ticks and dots but im still confused! :D
    on the plus side i bought an awesome toothbrush today :D :pac:

Yup! I'm from Nenagh:)

I need a toothbrush actually, another fcuking expense:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yup! I'm from Nenagh:)

I need a toothbrush actually, another fcuking expense:rolleyes:

dont go too mad on one now! as long as it has bristles your alright :D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 wytchy01

Got my letter as well:D. gotta get like most the stuff on the materials list, but all is good cause at least we all now know what we need, we're not "completely" blind anymore:cool::rolleyes:. Ye im moving down friday i think, going to college in afternoon to reg, and spending the weekend up there just to get used to it all.

this is to everyone, if you down over the weekend and like really bored, we can all organise to meet up in town over the weekend. means we can make friends with people which would make first week so much easier.

wytchy01 wrote: »
    Got my letter as well:D. gotta get like most the stuff on the materials list, but all is good cause at least we all now know what we need, we're not "completely" blind anymore:cool::rolleyes:. Ye im moving down friday i think, going to college in afternoon to reg, and spending the weekend up there just to get used to it all.

this is to everyone, if you down over the weekend and like really bored, we can all organise to meet up in town over the weekend. means we can make friends with people which would make first week so much easier.

making me jealous :( can't stay over the weekend if I'm working sat *tear* !
    I'll be down as super early as i can on Sunday thou! got a lift down :)

making me jealous :( can't stay over the weekend if I'm working sat *tear* !
    I'll be down as super early as i can on Sunday thou! got a lift down :)

ah sure that leaves plenty of time to meet and hang out :).

ah sure that leaves plenty of time to meet and hang out :).

Yay!:)

anyone feeling lil nervous about first day?week? :)
    Anyone else living away from home for the first time like 'Moi' ? :)

• Advertisement

I'm officially all moved into Grove!! Stayed here last night, it's pretty sweet! I've explored Limerick a little bit today. Love it so far! Can't wait to get started now..

I'm officially all moved into Grove!! Stayed here last night, it's pretty sweet! I've explored Limerick a little bit today. Love it so far! Can't wait to get started now..

great to hear :) I'm moving my junk down tomorrow but i ain't staying! :) Be an official resident early on Sunday!

its easy enough city to get around :)

moved down yesterday, not in grove island though. Havent had the chancce to go into town:(. but have been up a couple times before. love the city:)

Anyone know what the story with monday is??? what time do we start and where in the art college we are meant to be going? cause i havent the faintest clue:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43 loocas

I heard from me Mudder that we start at 9:30 sharp, Monday. Haven't the foggiest where she got the info from however!

Moved into Grove a couple hours ago now. No other flatmates yet, all on me lonesome. *sob* Tomorrow should be lively enough!

Anyone know what the story with monday is??? what time do we start and where in the art college we are meant to be going? cause i havent the faintest clue:confused:

think we start at 9.30! im sure reception will tell us! im getting nervous! will be down early tomorrow! all my stuff is moved in! so going to enjoy exploring tomorrow and hopefully mayb meet people who knows ?:)

loocas wrote: »
    I heard from me Mudder that we start at 9:30 sharp, Monday. Haven't the foggiest where she got the info from however!

Moved into Grove a couple hours ago now. No other flatmates yet, all on me lonesome. *sob* Tomorrow should be lively enough!

can't wait to meet all the nice peoples - I'm being optimistic ! :P

if anybody wants to meet in grove for a cup a tae any time this evening let me know? private message e your number or if you'd rather i will to you?

any facebooks too? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Be on the lookout for these types! And laugh at them!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I

Richy06 wrote: »
    Be on the lookout for these types! And laugh at them!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I

that was extremely educational! I'll be on full alert for these people! :)
    but what if they are everywhere? what if I'm one :O

:D awh Art people- I love them !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

Does anyone know of changes to the interview stage? I've heard its being made to be portfolio only, no interview?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ivoryblue

A193 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of changes to the interview stage? I've heard its being made to be portfolio only, no interview?

serious? I'm freaking out :O

• Registered Users Posts: 43 loocas

I think that may be true I'm afraid! You're asked to write a brief piece about yourself/your work too, about 2 paragraphs, I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 HtoTheHIZZAY

Yeah a friend of mine got her letter from LSAD today. Apparently you get a written assignment (3 questions 150 words each) that has to be submitted with the portfolio. They keep your portfolio for around 90 minutes while you watch a presentation and get a tour of the school.

All in all, sounds like fun:D

Haven't got a letter yet but I think it's cos they're taking people in groups. Hopefully it all goes according to plan cos LSAD looks awesome:)

Do print its where all the cool people go

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kieranofarl

Does anyone have an idea what the points will be this year? I got 417 in my portfolio, but im really starting to stress over exams. if points go up ill be pretty screwed.

Does anyone have an idea what the points will be this year? I got 417 in my portfolio, but im really starting to stress over exams. if points go up ill be pretty screwed.

417 ain't bad, just do your best, I have no idea what people got the last few years tbh but I'm pretty sure plenty made it in around that mark.

The leaving cert is a peace of piss don't get worked up about it

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

Really hope I get it this year I'll be devastated otherwise :( gonna book Grove Island this week I think, im really scared tho!:S

• Advertisement

Really hope I get it this year I'll be devastated otherwise :( gonna book Grove Island this week I think, im really scared tho!:S
    Groves the place to be :D

Advertisement