Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything LSAD in here!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 FiB3

Melena wrote: »
    FiB3 wrote: »
    instead of being roomed on d ground floor with first years I've been roomed with 2nd years higher up in grove island, do u think that'll make much of a difference to my first week? :p

As long as you just make that effort and put yourself out there to meet first years especially on your first day, you will be good to go. Everyone is in the same boat. No one is scary.
    Get numbers off people that you get on with and meet people when they are.

You will be graaaaand! :)
    Thank you! God everyone's so nice already! Im beginning to think I was worried over nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 10 FiB3

iwzinda212 wrote: »
    FiB3 I wouldn't worry about being put in with 2nd years. You'll probably have more of an advantage than anything else! Seriously though, you'll realise fairly fast that theres not really any divide between the year groups at all. If you throw yourself into it you'll love it. Few naggins be graaaaaand :D

If you hear Foster the People blaring from one of the balconies on Saturday afternoon that'll be from my apartment! :) Feel free to call in for a cuppa and a fag!
    Haha I'm actually weird enough that I will, thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Melena

Also I dont think you need to buy all the materials now like, I plan to get laregly as I need. I did my port folio myself at home
    anyway so have the majority of the basics

I would just get what you know you will use.
    then see what you like doing most and maybe what you want to get better with / try out. Tutors will suggest what to get if you ask too! First year is about experimenting.

Ye have a store room for paper and stuff and lots more so use it to your advantage this year! :)

Main thing is don't blow your budget straight away!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Ollie182

Hows everyone findin it? I hope I score well - my interview for 2013/14 is 20th of march, can anyone guesstimate when I'd be let know how I scored?

Advertisement