Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another mac question.

• 24-05-2010 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Evening all..just wondering does anybody have a rough idea how much the mac make up brushes would set you back? Preferably if you bought them in a set as its for a birthday present.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'd say about 20 - 40 for each one. A set would be pricey. At Xmas they do sets of mini brushes, I think they are approx 60. You can get them in the airport too I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Fashionista:)

Ya MAC brushes are good but you do pay for them. Sigma brushes can be bought online - there very similiar in quality for a fraction of the price. They even model their brushes on the MAC ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

yeah agreed the Sigma brushes are a much cheaper alternative and very good quality also.

Advertisement