Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

England v Mexico

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,682 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Des wrote: »
    I may not have agreed to a higher amount though ;)

I wouldve gone to 50euro

still not to late Des, my money could be their for the taking ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Headshot wrote: »
    I wouldve gone to 50euro

still not to late Des, my money could be their for the taking ;)

I just don't want to bet with you, you didn't argue with my point earlier in the thread.

Also, it's a banter thing for me too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,682 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I just don't want to bet with you, you didn't argue with my point earlier in the thread.

Also, it's a banter thing for me too.

fair enough

enjoy your fiver Flah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Headshot wrote: »
    fair enough

enjoy your fiver Flah

If I win I will allow Des the chance to make his money back in the last 16.

But next time I choose the market.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Based on what I saw of Mexico this evening it won't be them, but then again, it could have been an experimental side, like England's was. I'm no expert on Mexican football. :)

Apparently Mexico are playing Holland on Wednesday night and the coach wants all players to appear over the 2 games. So difficult to know what his first team actually is from just the game tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

greendom wrote: »
    Apparently Mexico are playing Holland on Wednesday night and the coach wants all players to appear over the 2 games. So difficult to know what his first team actually is from just the game tonight.

I thought as much. So judging Mexico on that single match is a tad foolish on my part. About as foolish as everyone tolling the bells for England's chances going by that match :)

Having said that, I think Mexico are the third best team in that group, but the fourth best team will be going through, with one of France/Uruguay. My gut feeling is France.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

So what did we learn from that? I don't think huddlestone did enough with his time on the pitch although I think he'll start v japan he's appearently doing very well in training. Lennon looked well I thought Rooney didn't look 100% baines looked out of his depth a bit green and hart where both good and viable alternatives to James IMO

Advertisement