Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Xbox flashing and PS3 repairs in Carlow

Options
  • 24-05-2010 7:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi I have a PS3 YLOD needs repairing and also xbox 360 i'm looking to get flashed, does anyone know anywhere in carlow that does them??

The guy down at penny lane market is now gone so don't know where to turn :(

maybe someone can pm me a phone number cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I'm only guess here but Gamestop?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

I know a guy who will "Flash" Your xbox for you, but I can't remember the cost

He is from Athy, give us a PM If you want his number

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭torrestorres

ShayK1 wrote: »
    I'm only guess here but Gamestop?

no gamestop will only take trade ins on working PS3's, cheers for the post though.
    Mister Man wrote: »
    I know a guy who will "Flash" Your xbox for you, but I can't remember the cost

He is from Athy, give us a PM If you want his number

that would be great mate i'll drop you a PM now :), do you know if he fixes PS3's also??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Theres nowhere in Carlow that will fix YLOD. A friend of mine had RROD on his X-Box and had to go to Port Laois to get it sorted but that was about two years ago. It might not be a bad idea to ask in the consoles forum.

super-rush wrote: »
    Theres nowhere in Carlow that will fix YLOD. A friend of mine had RROD on his X-Box and had to go to Port Laois to get it sorted but that was about two years ago. It might not be a bad idea to ask in the consoles forum.

Yeah PS3 could be a problem, i might just sell it to someone for spares and get a new one (second hand Slim version), cheers.

Mister Man knows someone in Athy for the Flashing though, im waiting for his reply so i can call urman :)

Where u from in carlow Rush??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Myshall.

super-rush wrote: »
    Myshall.

Good Ploughing Country That :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Good Ploughing Country That :D

that made me lol

ShayK1 wrote: »
    that made me lol

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

I Beleieve hes going to get it done tonight, Guys pretty dead on, so there souldn't be any problems

Let me know how you get on :) Don't forget to ask him about fixing the YLOD. I have a PS3 Myself but its new so hasn't needed any repairs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 12gauge

Post Removed by Moderator
    Please read the charter before posting. Boards.ie does not allow advertising.

Mister Man wrote: »
    I Beleieve hes going to get it done tonight, Guys pretty dead on, so there souldn't be any problems

Let me know how you get on :) Don't forget to ask him about fixing the YLOD. I have a PS3 Myself but its new so hasn't needed any repairs

Unfortunalty he doesn't :(, he gave me a few tips though so gonna try it again myself :)

Advertisement