Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf Stickers

Options
  • 24-05-2010 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hey :) I got a new laptop and want to cover it in surf stickers but I can't find any.. Does anyone know of anywhere where you can get a pack of them or something?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭niall mc

Hey man, just go to any surf shop (preferable down the country) and they should give you some for free if you ask nicely. Some shops have them for sale but you should be able to pick up a few Volcom and other branded ones for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

I see your based in Cork. Theres two Surf Shops in the City, Tubes and Incide, Incide is on the north side of Patricks Bridge, on the right near to Scribes bookshop. Not sure if Tubes are still where they were....round the corner from the Opera house, near the multi storey carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

iceage wrote: »
    I see your based in Cork. Theres two Surf Shops in the City, Tubes and Incide, Incide is on the north side of Patricks Bridge, on the right near to Scribes bookshop. Not sure if Tubes are still where they were....round the corner from the Opera house, near the multi storey carpark.
    they've actually moved to Cook Street now

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭forfcksake

no where on the net to get them??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

forfcksake wrote: »
    no where on the net to get them??
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=stickers+surfing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

Wow. First time I've seen that! ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

I asked a few shops and they weren't generous.. at all...

I have a few that I got when buying gear and what not but that's about it? :(

Advertisement