Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christy Moore The Box Set 1964-2004, Anyone Got It?

Options
  • 24-05-2010 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

I dunno if I'm going against board.ie regulations here but I was hoping someone might be able to help me out. I'm a big Christy fan and own all his CDs including the box set in question. Thing is the pink disc got damaged last year and I'd love to replace it.. but don't fancy forking out another €50 for a brand new box set when all I'm missing is that one pink disc (there's six in total).. You can buy each song separatly on itunes with the exception for one, for 99 cents and I was gonna do that but perhaps if someone already has the box set and wouldn't mind burning me a copy of the pink disc I'd gladly throw a few bob your way!

Comments

Advertisement