Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T Hawk Trial 23

Options
  • 24-05-2010 8:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Focus Attack
    LP
    MP
    Ex Tomahawk Buster
    Ex Condor Dive

This is the only one of his trials I cant get. I cant make the link between MP and Ex Tomahawk Buster. I've tried it everywhere on the screen for almost an hour and I keep missing it. Its really pissing me off any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Constant mashing like this guy does at 5:47 :)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

pretty sure he's mashing out the dive not the dp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

The tomahawk buster comes out ok its just that I keep whiffing my opponent with it.,.. argh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Its a pain in the arse, I find the annoying bit is that you have to start the jab slightly before he finishes the dash animation otherwise its too late and dan gets lifted of the ground into a non juggle state.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

i did that last nite (i had been stuck on it before) and i'm pretty sure i did it in the corner.

Its probably obvious but in that situation i would be holding right while hitting MP so that all you need then is a fireball motion to complete the tomahawk. Also i think the condor dive has to be hit earlier than usual (because of corner spacing).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Demo with a camera on hand actions too (1:52)

🤪

Advertisement