Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

connecting xbox 360 to internet [Help]

• 24-05-2010 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

hi i was thinking about getting an xbox and was wondering if i could plug my ethernet cable into my ps3 and then into the xbox i know you can do this on a computer but unfortuately i dont have a laptop that i can use everytime i go on xbox

all comments appreciated
    cheers:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

nanook5 wrote: »
    hi i was thinking about getting an xbox and was wondering if i could plug my ethernet cable into my ps3 and then into the xbox i know you can do this on a computer but unfortuately i dont have a laptop that i can use everytime i go on xbox

all comments appreciated
    cheers:D

do you mean using the PS3 as a network bridge for the xbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

do you mean using the PS3 as a network bridge for the xbox?

yes plug the ethernet into the back of the ps3 and into the xbox

Advertisement