Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock & Metal Forum Beers - Where

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Limerick
    Max Power1 wrote: »
    New fibbers is waaay cheaper than Brux. The pitchers for €9, shots are cheaper, whereas most pints in brux are north of a fiver. Valhalla has an entry charge though.

The last time i was in Bruxelles the price of a pint kept going up by 10c every hour!! Robbing bastards.:mad::mad:

New Fibbers is much better value imho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Limerick
    Because the jacks in brux are really top notch lol :rolleyes:

Also, new fibbers has a DJ, there was one last night for a start!

New fibbers is waaay cheaper than Brux. The pitchers for €9, shots are cheaper, whereas most pints in brux are north of a fiver. Valhalla has an entry charge though.

TLDR?? New Fibbers - DO IT!

+1 New Fibbers all the way lads, or even the old one if its a Thursday:pac:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Limerick
    +1 New Fibbers all the way lads, or even the old one if its a Thursday:pac:
    That'd be mayhem :p

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Limerick
    That'd be mayhem :p
    +1 lol

Also all pints are €3.50 on thursday in new fibbers with no entry charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Dublin
    Okay folks I guess the forum beers will be on in Dublin. Any suggestions on how an agreement can be reached on which pub to go to? Also, I think the majority had voted for a June date but there aren't many June weekends left so maybe it's best to move it out to July? I can put another poll up and we can try to nail down the day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Limerick
    Malice_ wrote: »
    Okay folks I guess the forum beers will be on in Dublin. Any suggestions on how an agreement can be reached on which pub to go to? Also, I think the majority had voted for a June date but there aren't many June weekends left so maybe it's best to move it out to July? I can put another poll up and we can try to nail down the day.
    I'd think the best suggestion (as in the most popular judging by the replys in the two threads) is new fibbers.

Why dont we make a poll of the next 4 weekends and narrow it down that way.

Dublin
    I'd think the best suggestion (as in the most popular judging by the replys in the two threads) is new fibbers.

Why dont we make a poll of the next 4 weekends and narrow it down that way.
    Okay, I've put up a new thread here to pick a date. Please get voting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Under A Funeral Moon

Limerick
    Because the jacks in brux are really top notch lol :rolleyes:

Also, new fibbers has a DJ, there was one last night for a start!

TLDR?? New Fibbers - DO IT!

I was in new Fibbers on Friday for the first time in a few weeks, I stand corrected on the DJ issue. I still maintain that the toilets are a disgrace though. The toilets in Bruxelles aren't much better - the ladies that is.

I was in Valhalla on Friday night too. It's a fiver in, but definitely worth it - in my opinion.

Anyway, new Fibbers it is. I'll be there, once it's not on the same weekend as Metalcamp & MCF.

Dublin
    Thread unstickied, the Rock & Metal forum beers is on tomorrow night (July 3rd) in Fibbers Rock Bar.

Advertisement