Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech cs350----rf sen sub lss,rf subv loss

• 24-05-2010 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Am getting these codes on my control panel,anybody got any ideas how to fix this problem, its driving me mad! Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Its a CS250 I'd say. Its showing supervision loss on a wireless sensor. Do you have engineer access?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭kopkidda

Ye I have engineer access, i think the battery needs replacing,do you think thats whats wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭altor

kopkidda wrote: »
    Am getting these codes on my control panel,anybody got any ideas how to fix this problem, its driving me mad! Thanks

It is a CS250 you have installed. RF sen sub lss, RF subv loss means the wireless sensor has not reported to the panel. It could be the battery in the sensor, i would replace the battery then test the signal level. If you still have the same problem try moving the sensor to a different location and test again.

Any problems let us know.

altor wrote: »
    It is a CS250 you have installed. RF sen sub lss, RF subv loss means the wireless sensor has not reported to the panel. It could be the battery in the sensor, i would replace the battery then test the signal level. If you still have the same problem try moving the sensor to a different location and test again.

Any problems let us know.

Thanks, put a battery into it and it has stiopped reporting the problem,so it appears the sensor needed a battery replacement. Thanks for you help :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭altor

kopkidda wrote: »
    Thanks, put a battery into it and it has stiopped reporting the problem,so it appears the sensor needed a battery replacement. Thanks for you help :)

Your welcome,

I would replace the batteries in all the sensors once one goes as there could be others that need to be replaced.

• Advertisement

altor wrote: »
    Your welcome,

I would replace the batteries in all the sensors once one goes as there could be others that need to be replaced.

Ye have some orderd with batterycity.ie , their not cheap, I need cr123a 3v ones and also ls14250C 3.6v ones. Any other places where these can be sourced cheap enough?

Advertisement