Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL Clan - General Thread

Options

Comments

I seen your gamertag was playing single player on battlefield. I suspected it was your missus and was going to invite her to party chat and give her the third degree and ask her do you ever wear your murse uniform in the bedroom. Was she ever a miss Antrim? The IRL clan will only party chat with ex beauty contestants. Miss Offaly being the last.

Wasn't lindsay Miss Antrim? With a name like that... :p

In other news... started doing quite well in a few games of MoH last night; more kills than deaths for once!* Although two games where I was top of the board the EA servers bombed out :mad:

In other other news... do you guys ever go to bed early. You always seem to post here pretty late (early?) and seem to be online late aswell. Curse my commuting to Dublin.

* Thanks to TheMooseInNam for hints about connections - seems to have helped

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I'm developing a big blister on my left thumb from playing MOH constantly since last friday. I may have to give it a miss this evening to recover.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

weiland79 wrote: »
    I'm developing a big blister on my left thumb from playing MOH constantly since last friday. I may have to give it a miss this evening to recover.:(

Could be worse, Royal's developed blisters on his whole hand... oh wait... that wasn't from gaming ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I seen your gamertag was playing single player on battlefield. I suspected it was your missus and was going to invite her to party chat and give her the third degree and ask her do you ever wear your murse uniform in the bedroom. Was she ever a miss Antrim? The IRL clan will only party chat with ex beauty contestants. Miss Offaly being the last.

was it not miss laois? miju's sister

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Could be worse, Royal's developed blisters on his whole hand... oh wait... that wasn't from gaming ;)

Tut tut doesn't he know he can go blind from that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

garv123 wrote: »
    was it not miss laois? miju's sister

No Miss Offaly was the last one some of us spoke to ( wasn't to be mentioned but hey ho) .But you are correct we did talk to "Louise" who did turn out to be Miss Laois. Which many people still can't forget for one reason or another.

No Miss Offaly was the last one some of us spoke to ( wasn't to be mentioned but hey ho) .But you are correct we did talk to "Louise" who did turn out to be Miss Laois. Which many people still can't forget for one reason or another.

who had miss Offaly on mic?
    was royal up to his usual?
    theres a piebald pony in the field across from me. il catch it later and bring the mic down to it and ye can talk to miss Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

theres a piebald pony in the field across from me. il catch it later and bring the mic down to it and ye can talk to miss Limerick

Way to make friends Garv.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i would like to see you even try to get near it alive

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

have to say that is well funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

so if we get linseys misses on what should we call her

miss north

or miss northernilreland "ill shoot your da"

naughto wrote: »
    so if we get linseys misses on what should we call her

miss north

or miss northernilreland "ill shoot your da"

Miss Kneecaps :D

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i would like to see you even try to get near it alive

do you need the special limerick touch?
    the hand of pikey?

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

4be82a0c56787_featured_without_text_supermeatboy.jpg

Super Meat Boy! This is a great old school platform game. Highly recommended. Pure enjoyment unlike M.O.H.(with a u), which is pure frustration!

do you need the special limerick touch?
    the hand of pikey?

no just be careful as to who owns it

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Is it yours?

sounds like a threat. must be his

sounds like a threat. must be his

nope dont have any myself

oh and by the way i dont make threats i make promises

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

One man's piebald pony is another man's miss limerick

nope dont have any myself

oh and by the way i dont make threats i make promises

was da meant to be scary:D:D

by the way u said theres a gamestop near game in the city, where abouts is it?didnt c much in game

• Advertisement

was da meant to be scary:D:D

by the way u said theres a gamestop near game in the city, where abouts is it?didnt c much in game
    Miss limerick can tell ya where if you can spare some sugar cubes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Super Meat Boy! This is a great old school platform game. Highly recommended. Pure enjoyment unlike M.O.H.(with a u), which is pure frustration!
    Not frustrating to the good players :-p

Do you not find Super Meat Boy frustrating even in a diluted sense?

Not frustrating to the good players :-p
    Being good is relative. Being uninterested to attain the former is not! Super Meat Boy is the now. You might not like it though Raze, not too sure if there are much Gs on offer. Although you could give your red high heels and lip rouge a break and turn off that red light. Just a thought. (Winking smiley face here)

its just around the corner.

from game go to the statue of the women head up hill turn left and you should see it.

if you still cant find it just ask someone.

the closet gamestop to you is in the parkway shopping centre.

Do you not find Super Meat Boy frustrating even in a diluted sense?

No, not at all. Favourite type of game to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Being good is relative. Being uninterested to attain the former is not! Super Meat Boy is the now. You might not like it though Raze, not too sure if there are much Gs on offer. Although you could give your red high heels and lip rouge a break and turn off that red light. Just a thought. (Winking smiley face here)

ha ha ha! I've a few arcade games in my gs smartass

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Well, there hasn't been an update on how MoH is going so I'll fill everyone in.

Some amazing games recently, normally with the moose/raze combo involving the most laughs.

Most notable moments included Raze's epic win with an entire team kill (not our team, the other team) with a cruise missle (Tommahawk- (the final perk)

Which resulted in us laughing our asses off for almost an hour.

Moose was (for about 24hr's) was ranked as one of the top 1000 in the world, I've now caught up and we're both sitting pretty at around 2000.

Some good games last night as well. I even took some pictures.

The one where I had more deaths I joined halfway and just couldn't get into the swing of it, which all MoH players will know it's almost impossible to join a game halfway and do well. But I managed to camp out Raze's fav map (Helmound) and rack the kills up.

• Advertisement

Well, there hasn't been an update on how MoH is going so I'll fill everyone in.

Some amazing games recently, normally with the moose/raze combo involving the most laughs.

Most notable moments included Raze's epic win with an entire team kill (not our team, the other team) with a cruise missle (Tommahawk- (the final perk)

Which resulted in us laughing our asses off for almost an hour.

Moose was (for about 24hr's) was ranked as one of the top 1000 in the world, I've now caught up and we're both sitting pretty at around 2000.

Some good games last night as well. I even took some pictures.

The one where I had more deaths I joined halfway and just couldn't get into the swing of it, which all MoH players will know it's almost impossible to join a game halfway and do well. But I managed to camp out Raze's fav map (Helmound) and rack the kills up.

I don't play for one night and lost a 1000 places! *uck sake!!! Oh well, I'm on for a marathon session tonight starting around 8pm till very late. The gf's on a girlie night out and I'm on dog/cat sitting duties aka MoH :D

Impressive scores, mLindsay... have you beaten 2868 points in a game yet? ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement