Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL Clan - General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

You realise the dlc is free with limited edition right?

I used to c4 about 10 foot either side of mcom stations, kills everyone that goes to set it

yeah i put it on the inner walls sometimes but i usualy get bored of waiting for people to come in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Switch sides if the other team is about to win?

shovel is cursed with the inability to lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

I haven't been on BFBC2 lately, but should be back on it this weekend. I finished Mass Effect 2 and then started finished the single player campaign on Bioshock 2 (easy enough even on hard mode) at the weekend. I started the multiplayer on Bioshock 2 and it's a welcome difference from most current shooters. Anyone else play it on multiplayer?

I'll probably pick up Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas soon.

I haven't been on BFBC2 lately, but should be back on it this weekend. I finished Mass Effect 2 and then started finished the single player campaign on Bioshock 2 (easy enough even on hard mode) at the weekend. I started the multiplayer on Bioshock 2 and it's a welcome difference from most current shooters. Anyone else play it on multiplayer?

yes ill be down in the morning of release for fable cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

You should get Red faction: Guerrilla . Great mp and cheap as chips nowadays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

just finished the single player on MOH and i have to say i loved every bit of it
    danger close did an excellent job the only thing is that it is a bit shorter then other MOH campaign but that properly due to the MP

on the topic of the website are ye going with just a forum or are ye going to have other stuff aswell.

also i would be happy to contribute to the costs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Yer not finished it properly if Tier 1's not completed...just saying

Yer not finished it properly if Tier 1's not completed...just saying

isnt it the same thing just different difficulty

dunworth1 wrote: »
    isnt it the same thing just different difficulty
    No respwans/check points/ ability to get ammo off squad with a time limit on finishing the level.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

just finished the single player on MOH and i have to say i loved every bit of it
    danger close did an excellent job the only thing is that it is a bit shorter then other MOH campaign but that properly due to the MP

on the topic of the website are ye going with just a forum or are ye going to have other stuff aswell.

My intention is to obviously have forums but also have game reviews, general 360 help sections, accessory and gadget sections. Pretty much make it a one-stop for all things 360. If the site is successful, then I'll look into getting member discounts at 360 related online shops and stuff like that. Start it off small enough and build it up over time.

Thanks for the offer to contribute. The gf is on holidays this week so I won't get the chance to do more about it until next week.

• Advertisement

My intention is to obviously have forums but also have game reviews, general 360 help sections, accessory and gadget sections. Pretty much make it a one-stop for all things 360. If the site is successful, then I'll look into getting member discounts at 360 related online shops and stuff like that. Start it off small enough and build it up over time.

Thanks for the offer to contribute. The gf is on holidays this week so I won't get the chance to do more about it until next week.
    I suggest a section for achievement whores(me and colin mainly)

Will also contribute!

I suggest a section for achievement whores(me and colin mainly)

Will also contribute!

Sure, why not... we'll call it "The Red Light Zone" ;)

ha ha ha I like it!

for the start you can get free hosting to see how it goes then later can upgrade to premium if needed.

if you google you can find there quite a few

i have used/still using (if i ever get around to designing a site) this crowd when i was trying it out
    http://www.000webhost.com/

also i wouldnt be able to help out with any design at least not till after christmas
    my laptop with all my software is fried and i'm using this crappy one atm

I'm happy for dunworth to contribute to the costs also.

:mad:

God ****en damnit. ****en RRoD. This is my ****en fourth ****en Xbox. For ****'s sake.

Ace Hole wrote: »

God ****en damnit. ****en RRoD. This is my ****en fourth ****en Xbox. For ****'s sake.
    Still on my first 20gig!

Suck it!!

(I enjoy rubbing this fact into everyone's face!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

if only we could all be this smart132541.PNG

garv123 wrote: »
    if only we could all be this smart132541.PNG
    That crayoning course you're doing garv is finally paying off

• Advertisement

That crayoning course you're doing garv is finally paying off

i chuckeled at your first post snorted when i read garvs reply and laughed loudly when i read this. come on lads entertain me further. garv your up next

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

i see that joe ronney last fri night he was doing a stand up show in one of the pubs in castlebar.he was surprising very good,he seems to do a lot of stuff other comedians woulent touch.

Ace Hole wrote: »

xbox-funeral.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

xbox-funeral.jpg
    you can buy all that crap but u woulnt buy moh??

naughto wrote: »
    Show some decorum. I know you are still in the grieving process in regards to the sudden passing away of uncle wil's xbox but the feelings of anger will subside.
    Acceptance of the tragic event will allow you to get past this and be able to move on with your life.

naughto wrote: »
    HAHAHAHA.

Whats up with the ****ty looking plant. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

i chuckeled at your first post snorted when i read garvs reply and laughed loudly when i read this. come on lads entertain me further...
    xbox-funeral.jpg
    Shoveltooth's night out had ended better than expected. Although not the most attractive of women in the conventional sense, there was something about Alison that set a fire burning deep in his very being. As the taxi drew outside of his abode, the driver turned and looked directly at him and his companion, the full framed Alison. A little smile danced across the driver's swollen face. He knew that Shoveltooth was about to engage in the most intimate of human behaviour. The glance and wink that Shoveltooth shot back in his direction acknowledged that he was also of this understanding. Alison by the very fact she was still, at two in the morning, in the company of Shoveltooth wanted nothing less. The slow drunken walk to the front door was filled with sexual tension. "Shall we have a drink once we get inside", Shoveltooth slurred hoping to instigate conversation. Alison smiled and nodded in agreement as vomit slowly emerged and trickled down her lower lip. Shoveltooth showed Alison to his living room. As her frame dictated that sitting on a normal chair was uncomfortable, she chose to slump on the sofa. "Drinks", Shoveltooth exclaimed excitedly as he strolled to the kitchen. The thoughts of passion rebounded around his intoxicated mind when suddenly he heard the front door slam shut. He returned to his living room where he found the rubenesque Alison had vanished. He stumbled to the front door and no where could Alison be found. He thought bitterly to himself "she moves fast for a fat lass, what scarred her off?". He returned to his living room where upon he discovered his faus pax. Earlier in the evening, in an effort to impress those he barley knew, he laid out and photographed his entire console collection, posting said photographs online. However, he left this collection in plain view and it was this collection that Alison observed whilst sprawled across the sofa and although desperate, she was not that desperate. Shoveltooth stood forlorn, although normality had been resumed. It was Shoveltooth's love of games that ensured his virginity and this night turned out just like every other, Shoveltooth alone.

Shoveltooth's night out had ended better than expected. Although not the most attractive of women in the conventional sense, there was something about Alison that set a fire burning deep in his very being. As the taxi drew outside of his abode, the driver turned and looked directly at him and his companion, the full framed Alison. A little smile danced across the driver's swollen face. He knew that Shoveltooth was about to engage in the most intimate of human behaviour. The glance and wink that Shoveltooth shot back in his direction acknowledged that he was also of this understanding. Alison by the very fact she was still, at two in the morning, in the company of Shoveltooth wanted nothing less. The slow drunken walk to the front door was filled with sexual tension. "Shall we have a drink once we get inside", Shoveltooth slurred hoping to instigate conversation. Alison smiled and nodded in agreement as vomit slowly emerged and trickled down her lower lip. Shoveltooth showed Alison to his living room. As her frame dictated that sitting on a normal chair was uncomfortable, she chose to slump on the sofa. "Drinks", Shoveltooth exclaimed excitedly as he strolled to the kitchen. The thoughts of passion rebounded around his intoxicated mind when suddenly he heard the front door slam shut. He returned to his living room where he found the rubenesque Alison had vanished. He stumbled to the front door and no where could Alison be found. He thought bitterly to himself "she moves fast for a fat lass, what scarred her off?". He returned to his living room where upon he discovered his faus pax. Earlier in the evening, in an effort to impress those he barley knew, he laid out and photographed his entire console collection, posting said photographs online. However, he left this collection in plain view and it was this collection that Alison observed whilst sprawled across the sofa and although desperate, she was not that desperate. Shoveltooth stood forlorn, although normality had been resumed. It was Shoveltooth's love of games that ensured his virginity and this night turned out just like every other, Shoveltooth alone.
    So I can shift the blame all on you guys. I'm comfortable with that

So I can shift the blame all on you guys. I'm comfortable with that

You can blame anyone you want... but you're the one who has dolls!!!

• Advertisement

Well, looks like we're getting one free DLC next Tuesday, which is the elimination mode + 2 new maps and 2 revamped maps...
    But it's now come to light that a second DLC is going to be released with a King Of The Hill mode + 2 new maps + 2 revamped maps, however, it'll cost $10

My gut feeling on this is that EA believes that it's ok to hold back on game modes that should come with the MP automatically! Greedy bastards!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement