Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL Clan - General Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

I was doing a spot of multitasking there on MOH and reading this. I had just aquired hellfire missle and launched it whilst finishing moose's story, when I laughed and completly missed killing myself and not a single enemy.

Thanks moose.

You're a real pal.

Well, looks like we're getting one free DLC next Tuesday, which is the elimination mode + 2 new maps and 2 revamped maps...
    But it's now come to light that a second DLC is going to be released with a King Of The Hill mode + 2 new maps + 2 revamped maps, however, it'll cost $10

My gut feeling on this is that EA believes that it's ok to hold back on game modes that should come with the MP automatically! Greedy bastards!!!
    But it's now come to light that a second DLC is going to be released with a King Of The Hill mode + 2 new maps + 2 revamped maps, however, it'll cost $10
    King Of The Hill mode + 2 new maps + 2 revamped maps, however, it'll cost $10
    however, it'll cost $10
    $10

That is total f-ing bull****.

I'm no cheapskate I'm willing to fork out for it, but seriously, wtf. Why bother to release a game when it's obvious their MP isn't even finished. DICE, you're ****ing lucky you gave me BFBC2.

I forsee bad things happening with BFBC3 if they make good sales of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i'm not sure that i will be PAYING for another mode.
    not with me still undecided whether or not to pick up black ops.

To be honest I have no real choice getting it, seeing as everyone will be getting BO and I'm definitly not, not even if it's God's work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i dont tink i will be either i will be geting black ops going to trade mafia 2(which is my brothers have nevered played it ) ,hope to get 25 to to 30 for mafia

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

if they want 10e off me they can send around jessica chobot to suck me balls first the gimps

if they want 10e off me they can send around jessica chobot to suck me balls first the gimps

take ut your not gettin it so

I'll let you know if she shows up of not!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

dunworth1 wrote: »

id say il pick up black ops. ive loved mw1, world at war and mw2. they were all brilliant games. adored world at war. bouncing bettys were so much fun.
    thats something that battlefield missed out on. recon should have a choice of motions mines or claymores.
    moh let these out too didnt they?

reaching level 50 did make bfbc2 lose some of its appeal to me now.

So phoned Microsoft (I knew my Xbox was out of warranty, but no harm trying). Basically gave me the politest f*ck off I've ever had. I did get 1 month free Live - :confused: - not much use without an Xbox.

This Xbox did last a good while, but this RRoD crap is just plain retarded. My SNES is still working... have to clean the contacts every so often, and my Da plays Bomberman/Zelda the whole time, but it still works! It's 20 years old ffs. (Twice the maturity level of this board :p)

€250 for the new black and shiny Xbox 360. Get paid soon so might pick it up then. In the meantime, I guess I'll just play with the missus' Wii (ho ho indeed). Samus Aran would kick Master Chief's ass anyway...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Ace Hole wrote: »
    I guess I'll just play with the missus' Wii

So thats what all you young people are calling vaginas these days.

Jesus it must be about 2 or 3 months since I played a Wii myself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Jesus it must be about 2 or 3 months since I played a Wii myself :(
    Same as, since I finished Mario Galaxy 2 to be precise. Waiting patiently for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

garv123 wrote: »
    id say il pick up black ops. ive loved mw1, world at war and mw2. they were all brilliant games. adored world at war. bouncing bettys were so much fun.
    thats something that battlefield missed out on. recon should have a choice of motions mines or claymores.
    moh let these out too didnt they?

reaching level 50 did make bfbc2 lose some of its appeal to me now.

I will be picking up Black Ops aswell and I have to admit, I think the CoD line will have peaked with this one, it just looks that good. The game modes look fantastic, especially wager matches. Then there is some sort of offline mode, were you play a multiplayer game on the multiplayer maps against AI enemies. That would be perfect for anytime my nephew is playing my xbox. He is only about 7 or 8 and dies about 5 times for every kill he gets on any FPS.

I have to admit, the new maps and game modes being released next tuesday for MoD have to improve the game. If they dont its getting traded.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Same as, since I finished Mario Galaxy 2 to be precise. Waiting patiently for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

i think royal was using the wii as code for sumthing else there:p:p
    I will be picking up Black Ops aswell and I have to admit, I think the CoD line will have peaked with this one, it just looks that good. The game modes look fantastic, especially wager matches. Then there is some sort of offline mode, were you play a multiplayer game on the multiplayer maps against AI enemies. That would be perfect for anytime my nephew is playing my xbox. He is only about 7 or 8 and dies about 5 times for every kill he gets on any FPS.

I have to admit, the new maps and game modes being released next tuesday for MoD have to improve the game. If they dont its getting traded.

something like a terrorist hunt in rainbow 6 vegas is it?
    that was prob the best game with the AI in it. and your squad did some of the work too and could actually kill people.

why dont you let him play all the time so? might up ur k/d ratio abit:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpQXH54KXKK9Q5CHwZXadgxDA8_rSAph5g3p2gkdmzQDQakMY&t=1&usg=__q2EsvfvhI8MaFEEw_kXzFyURtu8=
    I don't think you need to start queuing now izambard.
    Also that's not the correct way to take the dog out for a walk :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

To be honest I have no real choice getting it, seeing as everyone will be getting BO and I'm definitly not, not even if it's God's work.

I hate myself for saying this but I will be getting the paid DLC on Tuesday. Still on the fence about CoD:BO though.

Took a break from gaming for a few days there, except for a few minutes on BC2 with Shoveltooth and Jaffa earlier in the week. However, played MoH with mLindsay, capasso and Kev last night and have to say it was brilliant fun and one of the most enjoyable evenings gaming I've had in ages.

The only problem we suffered was that every so often we'd get stuck in a game whee either our other team members or the opposing team didn't quite understand how to play the game and sat at the back of maps, sniping, which kinda ruined it for everyone involved. Easily solved by changing servers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

i dont no what it is but i suffer from a lot of lag on moh,i have very little lag on bfbc2,call of duty any other games that i play on line with.i hve tried all the usual stuff like reseting the router,making sure bittorent is turned off,the lag is like if the game had a scratch on it that it like jumps every now and then dont no what the hell is wrong with it

I am the same. Its getting very annoying been shot around corners and getting the drop on someone and them vanishing and then reappearing to kill me.

I have to say MoH has to be the quickest FPS game I have gotten bored of. Roll on Tuesday the 9th for black ops. Cant wait to use the L85A1 assault rifle. Its about time a FPS has had one of these.

Here is a site with all the weapons and stuff:

http://www.cod7blackops.com/weapons/

I hate myself for saying this but I will be getting the paid DLC on Tuesday. Still on the fence about CoD:BO though.

Took a break from gaming for a few days there, except for a few minutes on BC2 with Shoveltooth and Jaffa earlier in the week. However, played MoH with mLindsay, capasso and Kev last night and have to say it was brilliant fun and one of the most enjoyable evenings gaming I've had in ages.

The only problem we suffered was that every so often we'd get stuck in a game whee either our other team members or the opposing team didn't quite understand how to play the game and sat at the back of maps, sniping, which kinda ruined it for everyone involved. Easily solved by changing servers though.

Thank god someone else is getting the DLC :D this makes me happy, and yes we had some laughs last night. Most notably, "Just use the f***** tommahawk already lindsay" Funny, funny times.

Fable three tomorrow, happy days! Anyone else getting it for a spot of multiplayer co-op?

Thank god someone else is getting the DLC :D this makes me happy, and yes we had some laughs last night. Most notably, "Just use the f***** tommahawk already lindsay" Funny, funny times.

Fable three tomorrow, happy days! Anyone else getting it for a spot of multiplayer co-op?
    gamestop kk open at 10am, will be online around 10:10 with it

• Advertisement

gamestop kk open at 10am, will be online around 10:10 with it

Game opens at 9am so I'll be on from then, if you fancy it after you're settled into the game, send me an invite. Failing that I'll join on you and go off and do my own thing. I was reading some reviews about how it's easier to develop and earn cash etc as a team than individually.

Game opens at 9am so I'll be on from then, if you fancy it after you're settled into the game, send me an invite. Failing that I'll join on you and go off and do my own thing. I was reading some reviews about how it's easier to develop and earn cash etc as a team than individually.
    I'll invite ya once I start, just gotta decide whether to use my evil or good save ha ha

Don't forget to buy red faction:guerilla while you're there....

I have RFG already, just never play it, and no prob raze, I'll be going in as good.

:D

I have RFG already, just never play it, and no prob raze, I'll be going in as good.

:D
    Dunworth and I play it but it takes several minutes of waiting in the lobby to get enough people to start a match which is a shame as it has good mp.
    I'll send you an invite when I'm playing it

Ace Hole wrote: »
    So phoned Microsoft (I knew my Xbox was out of warranty, but no harm trying). Basically gave me the politest f*ck off I've ever had. I did get 1 month free Live - :confused: - not much use without an Xbox.
    Must try that when my xbox is out of warranty

Just thought I'd post an update about those Gunnar Optiks lens that I got about three/four weeks ago.

Recap:

They cost me €60 delivered from ebay; supposed to relieve eye strain from extended periods in front of LCD screens, whether it be gaming or PC usage.

My Review:

After a month I've gotten into the habit of wearing them whenever I'm sat at the laptop or console. They're very comfortable (even with the Turtle Beaches on over them) and generally I tend to forget that I'm even wearing them.

Do they improve my gaming, of course not! However, I can't remember the last time I came off the laptop or 360 and had either a headache or sore eyes. So I guess they work and am delighted that I bought them.

In addition they add a lovely lush tint to the screen (extra contrast) which I've grown very fond of too but that's not a reason to buy, just an added bonus.

So, in summary, I'd recommend them to anyone who suffers from eye strain on a PC or after gaming.

I just had a thought about Black Ops and its, I should stop polluting the Battlefield thread about it and post on the general one here.

Remember the pistols and knives matches we had on Battlefield? Those were good times.

We could do a clan only crossbows and ballistic knives match on Black Ops. I think that would be a good one.

I just had a thought about Black Ops and its, I should stop polluting the Battlefield thread about it and post on the general one here.

Remember the pistols and knives matches we had on Battlefield? Those were good times.

We could do a clan only crossbows and ballistic knives match on Black Ops. I think that would be a good one.

There's something about pistols and knives that is just very cool, regardless of the game! Of course, in BC2 you have the added bonus of dogtags.

Crossbows and ballistic knives, as in knives that shoot out the blade, that's kinda weird. Do they really exist?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

, as in knives that shoot out the blade, that's kinda weird. Do they really exist?[/QUOTE]

Seems so

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistic_knife

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement