Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL Clan - General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

cycocycle wrote: »
    Looking forward to Black Ops

Am looking forward to killing Shoveltooth with my crossbow :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Im also considering a pre owned PS3 for the God of War games,Gran Turismo 5 and Killzone 3!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Is it because garv won't be able to steal those games for his xbox :pac:

Are you getting Black Ops Shoveltooth ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Is it because garv won't be able to steal those games for his xbox :pac:

il rob one of the lads playstations that sits in his room unused alongsie his unused xbox and his unused wii

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Playing GRAW2 MP at the moment. I forgot how good it was. It's a brilliant tactical shooter! Anyone else have it?

• Advertisement

Are you getting Black Ops Shoveltooth ?
    No.....I'll be able to hold out for bc2:vietnam. Eventually I will get it at the appropriate price level along with codmw1 & 2.
    Or if I get too pissed off at the amount of game invites to black ops directed at me by simple-minded clan members; I'll buy it to spite them

No.....I'll be able to hold out for bc2:vietnam. Eventually I will get it at the appropriate price level along with codmw1 & 2.
    Or if I get too pissed off at the amount of game invites to black ops directed at me by simple-minded clan members; I'll buy it to spite them

There is only one of our clan members who is abit simple minded, and am not to sure if you can send yourself invites :D

You might be holding out for a while cause I dont think too many people will be trading it in after a few weeks and CoD games usually tend to stay around full price for ages.

Went to Gamestop and got a brand new shiny 360 with Fallout for €270. Not bad...

In the middle of transferring content with a flash drive and my brothers Xbox. Painful and slow...

For the eagle eyed out there, yes that is an original Xbox on the bottom (see the attached picture). Used mainly for emulation now.

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Went to Gamestop and got a brand new shiny 360 with Fallout for €270. Not bad...

In the middle of transferring content with a flash drive and my brothers Xbox. Painful and slow...

For the eagle eyed out there, yes that is an original Xbox on the bottom (see the attached picture). Used mainly for emulation now.
    You seem to have a new avatar picture also.
    Whatever floats your boat

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

naughto wrote: »
    ...i dont tink i will trade moh for cod black balls as i want to get the beta...
    ...I also won't be trading it in either, due primarily to the BF3 Beta...

How exactly does one register for this beta? Is the physical copy of the game necessary? I've never been a part of beta testing so I have no idea of how these things work.

• Advertisement

How exactly does one register for this beta? Is the physical copy of the game necessary? I've never been a part of beta testing so I have no idea of how these things work.
    If it's anything like the halo reach beta, you'll need the disc in the disc drive to play in the beta

If it's anything like the halo reach beta, you'll need the disc in the disc drive to play in the beta

Exactly, once the beta goes live, an extra menu option opens up for the beta.

I'm still waiting on the Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta to kick off, otherwise I would have traded in Splinter Cell Conviction after 8 hours!

My advise Izambard: trade in MOH while it still has some trade in value and buy red faction guerilla and play the mp with shoveltooth & Dunworth.
    The battlefield 3 beta doesn't even have a release date so you'll be bound by that awful game ( in your opinion) for months or even a year.
    I never played the halo reach beta and I couldn't care less ( my little brother still hasn't forgiven me for not using the gold membership at the time).
    You could probably rent Moh or buy it at a reduced price when the beta will finally rear its unpolished face in the future.

In other news:Latest Dashboard Update Coming Nov. 1st

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

In other news:Latest Dashboard Update Coming Nov. 1st
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/104876-Major-Xbox-Live-Dashboard-Update-Hits-Tomorrow
    Minor updates include upgraded voice quality, an improved virtual keyboard, and avatar proportion changes to fit with Kinect games. Anyone that connects to Xbox Live on November 1 will be prompted to download the update, which Microsoft says should take around 5-10 minutes. If you decline the update out of some kind of misguided hatred for Kinect, you won't be able to connect to Xbox Live. Sorry, the era of Kinect is here, and you'll just have to accept it.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Traded in MoH today while it was still worth something. The girl behind the counter in Gamestop said they had seen a lot of them coming back. Particularly considering it was a hyped up shooter with MP.

You seem to have a new avatar picture also. Whatever floats your boat

From "High Plains Drifter". It's Clint!

From "High Plains Drifter". It's Clint!

It's very... emmm... how do I put this tactfully...

Let's just say it's the kind of poster Jedward would have hanging on their bedroom wall ;)

Let's just say it's the kind of poster Jedward would have hanging on their bedroom wall ;)
    Royal would know....

Royal would know....

*changes avatar*
    Better?
    Traded in MoH today while it was still worth something. The girl behind the counter in Gamestop said they had seen a lot of them coming back. Particularly considering it was a hyped up shooter with MP.
    Hmmm... Is it worth waiting for Tuesday's DLC? Or trade now for Fable 3? €30 trade-in value in Xtravision.

Ah moose ya bullied uncle wil into changing his avatar :mad:
    Say sorry

• Advertisement

how much did you get for it?

Hmmm... Is it worth waiting for Tuesday's DLC? Or trade now for Fable 3? €30 trade-in value in Xtravision.
    Don't succumb to peer pressure like Izambard.
    More importantly since I've just discovered you have red faction ( and beating me in it:mad:), we should have some mp games together as a clan ( dunworth, shoveltooth and lindsay so far though lindsay hasn't played mp with us yet)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Indeed loving fables weapon development at present so no time to play. as for moh wait for the dlc im sure the patches will fix up the game at least a bit more.

dunworth1 wrote: »
    how much did you get for it?

Not sure as I traded a few games with it. Got €7 more for it this weekend on a special offer.Think that night have been 25%. If so I got €35!
    Paid the remainder of the balance off of CoD.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

how much did ye pay for fable 3 its 35 euro in tesco

Not sure as I traded a few games with it. Got €7 more for it this weekend on a special offer.Think that night have been 25%. If so I got €35!
    Paid the remainder of the balance off of CoD.

how much is cod black ops costing

Not sure tbh but I just checked my receipt there and the girl in Gamestop obviously didnt realise that i had some already paid off as she put all the credit I got today against it.:rolleyes:

The standard edition is 54.99 and the hardened edition is 79.99 with 4 extra maps and a shiney medal. The prestige edition is about 160 I think and it comes with a remote control car with a camera on it and a screen on the controller. I would love to get the Prestige just to bring the car down to my gym to drive into the ladies changing room, but I think I'll just get the hardened one for the extra maps, plus I'll actually wear the medal anytime am on a night out.:pac:

fuc1k 80 snots is a lot iv spent way to much money on games lately. but ill like to have the 4 extra maps aswell.

as for the camera in the gym u have way to much time on you hands royal
    but ill but my name down for a copy of the films non the less

• Advertisement

standred edition it is for me 25 euro for four maps and a ****e medal no thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement