Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL Clan - General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

If you have MS points in your account, you can download the extra 4 maps after you purchase the standard edition. Me personally will be getting the 79.99 edition with the extra 4 maps. I remember, am not to sure which CoD it was, but everytime my lobby went to start a map I didnt have, I would get kicked and thats not something I want happening if am playing some good games with clan members.

I still have a 5euro credit note from Gamestop, and hope to get about 30euro for MoH trading it in, so it will work out cheap enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

dunworth1 wrote: »
    standred edition it is for me 25 euro for four maps and a ****e medal no thanks
    The medal alone is worth twice that!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

If you have MS points in your account, you can download the extra 4 maps after you purchase the standard edition. Me personally will be getting the 79.99 edition with the extra 4 maps. I remember, am not to sure which CoD it was, but everytime my lobby went to start a map I didnt have, I would get kicked and thats not something I want happening if am playing some good games with clan members.

I still have a 5euro credit note from Gamestop, and hope to get about 30euro for MoH trading it in, so it will work out cheap enough.

i never once had the map packs for cod 4 nd 5 nd i never got kicked from a server.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

So, let's get some numbers on which one everyone's buying. I'll make two lists, quote this post and add your name to which COD:DO you'll be buying.

CoD:BO Standard Edition
    Garv123
    Dunworth
    TheMooseInNam

CoD:BO + 4 maps & a medal
    Royal Irish

CoD:BO + 4 maps, a medal + the pervert cam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

So, let's get some numbers on which one everyone's buying. I'll make two lists, quote this post and add your name to which COD:DO you'll be buying.

Garv123
    Dunworth
    TheMooseInNam
    kev
    Royal Irish

-

• Advertisement

Garv123
    Dunworth
    TheMooseInNam
    kev
    Uncle Wil

Royal Irish

Just out of curiosity... anybody play Monday Night Combat

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Garv123
    Dunworth
    TheMooseInNam

Royal Irish

You buy a medal:confused:
    That's just sad

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Here's a taste of the red faction mp for all the uninitiated. He seems intent on blowing everthing up but doesn't really showcase the various jetpacks on offer

You buy a medal:confused:
    That's just sad

will the map packs not just cost a 10er extra?
    the camera on the car thing is pretty cool though if you were loaded with moneys.
    w2 came with a set of night vision goggles. they would have been pretty cool too

garv123 wrote: »
    will the map packs not just cost a 10er extra?
    the camera on the car thing is pretty cool though if you were loaded with moneys.
    w2 came with a set of night vision goggles. they would have been pretty cool too

Am going to go into Gamestop on Thursday to see what the story is about the 4 extra maps. If its a case that I can just get the standard and some MS points to download the maps when I get home, I will.

If thats not the case I will go for the extra maps. One thing people always complain about at some stage for all online shooters, is lack of maps. I think black ops has a total of 15. The medal is just a plus :pac:

• Advertisement

Garv123
    Dunworth
    TheMooseInNam

Royal Irish

I like the way you named the RC car after me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

i can't of been the only one who laughed at the pervert car then mooses sig right under it? New dashboard is out

i can't of been the only one who laughed at the pervert car then mooses sig right under it? New dashboard is out

Hey... not fair! I'm not on any list yet, I'm innocent, I tell ya ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Hey... not fair! I'm not on any list yet, I'm innocent, I tell ya ;)

:eek:

I took the plunge and put a deposit down on CoD:BO this afternoon. They offered me €35 to trade MoH in against it and have till the end of the week to decide... the free DLC/patch better be good tomorrow and Thursday otherwise it'll be getting the boot on Friday, regardless of the BF3 Beta!

Capasso1, IreJohn, possibly dazod and I will be taking a nostalgia trip down GRAW2's MP tonight, if anyone else fancies joining us! Privately hosted servers by ourselves, none of this developers server crap... we're going old school... bit like yourselves :D

I took the plunge and put a deposit down on CoD:BO this afternoon. They offered me €35 to trade MoH in against it and have till the end of the week to decide... the free DLC/patch better be good tomorrow and Thursday otherwise it'll be getting the boot on Friday, regardless of the BF3 Beta!
    I,m getting the special edition. The BF3 beta doesnt bother me so much as there is no guarantee that it will happen. Even if it does it could well be a buggy mess. Look at MoH,that was a finished product!
    Anyone considering Kinect?:eek:

cycocycle wrote: »
    I,m getting the special edition. The BF3 beta doesnt bother me so much as there is no guarantee that it will happen. Even if it does it could well be a buggy mess. Look at MoH,that was a finished product!
    Anyone considering Kinect?:eek:

You're probably right about the beta.

As for kinect... is that the direction you want to see the clan going in... I can see it now... the whole of IRL fighting it out on Dance Central 2... Shoveltooth claiming he's got the best moves and announcing he's the dancing queen of the clan :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Shoveltooth claiming he's got the best moves and announcing he's the dancing queen of the clan :D

Night fever, night fever.

If movies like Grease have taught us nothing else its that any dispute can be resolved with a dance off!
    As I've all but ruled out the iPhone 4 I need some new tech to satisfy my cravings and what better than a €150 webcam!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

...and what better than a €150 webcam!;)

Using said cam with a ropey mess you met on adultfinder.com? Just an idea.

If movies like Grease have taught us nothing else its that any dispute can be resolved with a dance off!
    As I've all but ruled out the iPhone 4 I need some new tech to satisfy my cravings and what better than a €150 webcam!;)

€150 could buy you a new armchair for gaming, €50/€60 for the new Razer Onza controller, a new set of Turtle Beach x41's, a decent video capture device... €150 for a webcam and no decent games yet, I don't think so!

€150 could buy you a new armchair for gaming, €50/€60 for the new Razer Onza controller, a new set of Turtle Beach x41's, a decent video capture device... €150 for a webcam and no decent games yet, I don't think so!

I have a comfy couch,my X11s and controllers are fine. Now who's on for the first IRL clan dance off?:D:D

I have a comfy couch,my X11s and controllers are fine. Now who's on for the first IRL clan dance off?:D:D

Count me in.

*Zips up leather tight trousers*

You betta bring it, biatch... cause I'm gonna be all up in ya face...*

*I have absolutely no idea what I just wrote but that's what those dancing freaks talk like, right?

*I have absolutely no idea what I just wrote but that's what those dancing freaks talk like, right?

I think that was more like a gay scumbag?

(dunworth)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG56jqCgmSE

You're dancing fails to impress moose, as does the music.

This is going to be awesome!!:D:D:D

Finally a game that I will be able to kick ass in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

what's the most popular xbox multi-player game at the moment?

preferably fps

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement