Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL Clan - General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I checked the EA forums and the release time for XBox is 5am EST which was over 2 hours ago. These guys at MoH/EA really are taking the piss.

I was thinking about holding on to this game for a couple of days to play the new maps and game mode, but I think I will be trading it tomorrow.

The hot zone DLC is available for 800 points now, so the free DLC should arrive shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I checked the EA forums and the release time for XBox is 5am EST which was over 2 hours ago. These guys at MoH/EA really are taking the piss.

I was thinking about holding on to this game for a couple of days to play the new maps and game mode, but I think I will be trading it tomorrow.

nooo dont trade it in. that game is the best thing since sliced bread. its the best shooter online everrrrr. everyone here is still made about it. only crazy people didnt buy it. those crazy people who ye all slagged and laughed at for not buying it.
    because its the best game everrrrrrrrrrrrr............. potentially.

but ea decided to throw it out there unfinished to get it on the market before black ops. theres about 3 more months perfecting that game and if it wasnt so rushed and they waited it did have potential.

best money i ever saved:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

garv123 wrote: »
    nooo dont trade it in. that game is the best thing since sliced bread. its the best shooter online everrrrr. everyone here is still made about it. only crazy people didnt buy it. those crazy people who ye all slagged and laughed at for not buying it.
    because its the best game everrrrrrrrrrrrr............. potentially.

but ea decided to throw it out there unfinished to get it on the market before black ops. theres about 3 more months perfecting that game and if it wasnt so rushed and they waited it did have potential.

best money i ever saved:D:D
    I don't think you had the money to begin with...

I don't think you had the money to begin with...

its been kept for cod :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

its been kept for cod :D
    Bull****, You'll steal cyco's you cheap ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I am seriously considering Kinect. Gamestop are doing a bundle with the new xbox and kinect for €350. Theres nothing in the launch line up that particularly appeals(except Dance Central,obviously.Bring it bitches!:D:D). I am whats known as an early adopter which of course means my tech cost 4 times more and has approximately half the power!
    The more I tell myself that its a ridiculously overpriced gimmick the more I want it!!
    Plus sometimes Im on the couch and the controller is all the way over beside the telly and the dog is too stupid to bring it to me so in fact its essential!:D

cycocycle wrote: »
    I am seriously considering Kinect. Gamestop are doing a bundle with the new xbox and kinect for €350. Theres nothing in the launch line up that particularly appeals(except Dance Central,obviously.Bring it bitches!:D:D). I am whats known as an early adopter which of course means my tech cost 4 times more and has approximately half the power!
    The more I tell myself that its a ridiculously overpriced gimmick the more I want it!!
    Plus sometimes Im on the couch and the controller is all the way over beside the telly and the dog is too stupid to bring it to me so in fact its essential!:D
    Wierd nickname for garv tbh

You know you'll have to stand up to play kinect?

Do yourself a favour and take the €150 and buy a new dog!

You know you'll have to stand up to play kinect?
    Thats that then! I,ll just have to pick up a Kindle reader or a smoothie maker to satisfy my tech fix!:D
    Moose if I get another dog I,ll have to post on the pet forum and theres cat loving weirdos over there! :eek:

• Advertisement

Thats that then! I,ll just have to pick up a Kindle reader or a smoothie maker to satisfy my tech fix!:D
    Moose if I get another dog I,ll have to post on the pet forum and theres cat loving weirdos over there! :eek:

Don't talk to me about cats... :mad:

Ripped this from Joystiq Xbox:

"Square Enix has announced a January 18 release date in North America for Mindjack, a once-delayed shooter that sees urban environments descend into anarchy and everyday citizens succumb to remote control. The commentary on our connected society might be about as subtle as a steamroller, but developer Feelplus Inc. will put the concept to use in its networked single-player campaign. When the non-player characters in your game lose control, they become puppets to online invaders, who can either aid or crush you.

Should that pique your curiosity -- along with that of your online friends or family -- you can pick up the game for either Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 when it launches. Oh, and if you head past the break, you'll encounter the latest trailer. We don't know yet if its bluster is indicative of the overall marketing campaign, or if Square Enix will get something more subversive and suited to the game's content. Mindjack is out in Japan on January 27." By Ludwig Keitzmann

I love the idea of being able to invade a friends solo campaign!!! Wonder is it going to be FPS or TPS?

Sounded good till square enix popped up. You money grubbing bastards ruined FF :(

Don't talk to me about cats... :mad:
    I know what Im getting my other half for christmas!
    2362916984_bdfc2700b9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

I know what Im getting my other half for christmas!
    2362916984_bdfc2700b9.jpg
    so you geting this for garv123 then:D:D:D

[SIZE=+1]The nurse shark is a large, sluggish, bottom-dwelling shark that is generally harmless unless provoked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]The nurse shark is a large, sluggish, bottom-dwelling shark that is generally harmless unless provoked.[/SIZE]

go to bed shovelhead ya lug ya

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

look who i found

male_nurse.jpg

is that linsey??

did not know you name was brian ,dunworth

• Advertisement

Bull****, You'll steal cyco's you cheap ****
    il prob try his first. prob pick it up myself though. damn you college. weekends and mondays is the only time im on really so i dunno will it be worth buying.
    the odd hour here nd there. at the moment shameless on 4od is more appealing:D and of course the non alcoholic beverage doesnt help my playing skills:D:(
    Wierd nickname for garv tbh

F**k you too raze. the fan of men in tights these days as colin was telling us lasntight

yes kev that was always my name

dunworth1 wrote: »
    yes kev that was always my name
    i thought it was miss limerick oh no thats garv my mistake

naughto wrote: »

since im from waterford.... possibly the worst joke on this thread yet :p:p

naughto wrote: »

Epic Fail

since im from waterford.... possibly the worst joke on this thread yet :p:p

meh

Can anybody tell me where the free DLC for MoH went? Even the DLC has lag? :D

And in other news:
    EA: MOH didn't meet quality expectations

Consider it sold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Rang Hmv to ask if they have any special trade in deals for Black ops and they said they wouldn't know till Friday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement