Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL Clan - General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

cycocycle wrote: »
    Get CoD 4 to familiarise yourself with the controls. I had a few games lately and I had forgotten how good it was.
    Also I changed my display to 1080P from 1080I. What a difference! The graphics are amazing on the likes of C0D 4 and BFBC.

On cyco's suggestion, I've been playing CoD4's hardcore TDM for the last hour and a half and I had forgotten how good it was too. The lack of killstreaks makes it far superior to MW2. Anyone who's played MoH should try this again, it really puts that game in perspective. And this is coming from someone who hates MW2 with a passion!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

cod 4 is was a serious gamewell that is untill my nephew got his hands on the disk some time ago and scratched the sh1te out of it,its fu1cked big time.iam tinking of trading moh for black ops and after reading that link uncle will posted they knew well that it was going to be poor before they realesed it.

the greedy fu1cks just went on the name to sell it man i feel like a dick now all the reviews said itwas sh1te and now i know it is.really liked the single player tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

On cyco's suggestion, I've been playing CoD4's hardcore TDM for the last hour and a half and I had forgotten how good it was too.

Yeah still a good game, Haven't played it in months. I remember getting P1ssed at MW2 and playing this, it was like a breath of fresh air.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Am heading into Gamestop now shortly to trade in MoH against Black Ops. I couldnt even bring myself to have one last game of it before I trade it am just that dissappointed with it. I doubt the free update would have helped even if they did release it yesterday when planned.

Hopefully I might see a bargain in the used game section to pass my time until Monday night.

Am heading into Gamestop now shortly to trade in MoH against Black Ops. I couldnt even bring myself to have one last game of it before I trade it am just that dissappointed with it. I doubt the free update would have helped even if they did release it yesterday when planned.

Hopefully I might see a bargain in the used game section to pass my time until Monday night.

Bringing my copy in this afternoon too, before they change their mind about the trade in value!

• Advertisement

Want to trade mine in too... but have nothing to trade it against (already have Fable III, Fallout and Black Ops). Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

naughto wrote: »

the greedy fu1cks just went on the name to sell it man i feel like a dick now all the reviews said itwas sh1te and now i know it is.really liked the single player tho

you must be just sh!te at it if you dont think its good:D eat your own words kev. :p:p

the online is sh1te the single player i liked.

iam not a poor student,student iam but not poor enough yet for me to eat my own words,i have food in my fridge i sh1te u not

come on no garv123 you can do better than that

the online is sh1te the single player i liked.

iam not a poor student,student iam but not poor enough yet for me to eat my own words,i have food in my fridge i sh1te u not

come on no garv123 you can do better than that

i said i liked the story mode too but yet when i commented on the multiplayer it was " coz i was ****"

another joke that wasnt funny. i think you should try do better:)

garv123 wrote: »
    i said i liked the story mode too but yet when i commented on the multiplayer it was " coz i was ****"

well i thought it was.its not funy to you cos the joke is at you

• Advertisement

well i thought it was.its not funy to you cos the joke is at you

my fridge is stocked up with food for the week :) done my shopping yesterday :)

big-fat-bastard.jpgyea end up looking like this dude so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Don't get us wrong. Ur still ****e, now yer just ****e at a bad game.

ya do no garv123 that iam only rising ya and that i dont mean to offend any one with my comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Want to trade mine in too... but have nothing to trade it against (already have Fable III, Fallout and Black Ops). Any suggestions?
    If you trade it into gamestop, you can put all the trade value on a gamestop gift card

are xtravision not better for trade ins??

Most of the time they won't let you put the trade in value on the card.
    You could chance it though

not at the min tbh!!

Gamestop are offering an extra 25% if you prebook something.

Had some good games of red faction with Uncle Wil and Dunworth.
    The waiting times in the lobbbies have decreased with more people.
    Uncle wil had a mic also although he only talked when the missus was out of the room :pac:
    Was going to play bc2 later with Dunworth but my disc drive wouldn't open and did not yield to paperclip jabs :(
    I'll try get it open tomorrow ( get my little bro to do it)

Well, that's that. Just traded MoH in against Cod:BO. As Raze said, I got 25% extra so a total of €35. He couldn't confirm how much the CoD:BO standard addition would be but thought it might be €54.99. Now, roll on midnight next Monday!!! CoD4 between now and then to get warmed up and match fit :D

• Advertisement

ya do no garv123 that iam only rising ya and that i dont mean to offend any one with my comments

just as wel you said that. i was just bout to tell the boiii's down the road saddle up there piebalds;):p:p:p

some quality limerick moments in extra vision last night. just what people imagine limerick to be like :D was the ginger fella you by any chance dunworth?:p

Uncle wil had a mic also although he only talked when the missus was out of the room :pac:
    Was going to play bc2 later with Dunworth but my disc drive wouldn't open and did not yield to paperclip jabs :(

If a paper clip wouldn't open it, I hardly think you're "imaginary" brother will be able to! ;)

What can I say... when she's in the room she talks enough for both of us. :rolleyes:

Ah is it that time of the week again??

*looks at original console sitting in the corner* :D

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    What can I say... when she's in the room she talks enough for both of us. :rolleyes:
    Why do you have your xbox in the kitchen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Well, that's that. Just traded MoH in against Cod:BO. As Raze said, I got 25% extra so a total of €35. He couldn't confirm how much the CoD:BO standard addition would be but thought it might be €54.99. Now, roll on midnight next Monday!!! CoD4 between now and then to get warmed up and match fit :D

Just done the same Moose. Got 35euro for MoH against Black Ops. Also had a 5euro credit note so just had to pay 14.99 for BOs to be fully paid.

I also picked up CoD4 preowned for 29.99 to keep me busy until Monday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

some quality limerick moments in extra vision last night. just what people imagine limerick to be like :D was the ginger fella you by any chance dunworth?:p

Is that a new shop Garv.

If a paper clip wouldn't open it, I hardly think you're "imaginary" brother will be able to! ;)
    He was able to do it but he nearly lost a part of the paperclip in the xbox for his troubles.
    He says the disc drive jamming only happens when I don't have a game in the tray :confused:. Could be right

Is that a new shop Garv.

XTRA VISION

i just presumed sum scumbag up here robbed the E;)

• Advertisement

This is video game wankbank material tbh.

MK is my favourite beat em up series.

Cannot wait for this. Dying to bust out sub zero's fatality for memories sake also Kung Lao's one is class.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement