Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL Clan - General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

anyone know anything about this herad someone say today that for the Midnight launch of bo they will be giving out free t-shirts to everyone who buys a copy wonder is there any truth to this might head in if it is.

ill give game a ring now and will update

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

dunworth1 wrote: »
    anyone know anything about this herad someone say today that for the Midnight launch of bo they will be giving out free t-shirts to everyone who buys a copy wonder is there any truth to this might head in if it is.

First come first served in Gamestop. Limited numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

cycocycle wrote: »
    First come first served in Gamestop. Limited numbers.
    Hope they go well with the medal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Be like cyco and get the medal too just to top it off and be super cool wear them together.
    then go around trying to pull women by telling them you reached first prestige in under 10 hours

ok so rang game and their not doing it

thanks cyco would go there but alreadly have it nearly paid for in game

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Hey lad's excuse the rudness for not posting or being online (how inconsiderate of me :P) but work has been hectic. This time of year for me normally is, lots of people thinking their asthma is killing them from the cold weather *sigh* trust me to be on call for this month.

Time to become a binman I think, they get christmas off, no on-calls and probably better paid.

Hey lad's excuse the rudness for not posting or being online (how inconsiderate of me :P) but work has been hectic. This time of year for me normally is, lots of people thinking their asthma is killing them from the cold weather *sigh* trust me to be on call for this month.

Time to become a binman I think, they get christmas off, no on-calls and probably better paid.
    You'll be able to breathe easy once work quiets down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

don't forget it's also a mans job.

If I pay you to come and announce that on my ward everytime someone walks through the door will you?

Also shovel are you getting BO? If not, I look forward to some BFBC2 games soon, I'll be ditching MoH as everyone else has and getting back to BF, hopefully hitting close to 50 before vietnam comes out?

You'll be able to breathe easy once work quiets down

finially he makes a joke that people might just get:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

If I pay you to come and announce that on my ward everytime someone walks through the door will you?

Also shovel are you getting BO? If not, I look forward to some BFBC2 games soon, I'll be ditching MoH as everyone else has and getting back to BF, hopefully hitting close to 50 before vietnam comes out?

I have to say that when there are not many clan members on BF gets boring very quickly. We had a few on last night but we also had two team killers who annoyed the hell out of me. Joined the other side but got shot a few times by the clan members. Lost interest pretty quickly. Tried to join the clan guys in CoD but couldnt.
    The best part of any online shooter for me is playing it with people you know. CoD:BO will be better for having a few clan members to play with. And the MEDAL!!!! People will actually mistake me for a high ranking Marine or green beret!
    Im not sure that a couple of new maps and some 50 year old weapons and vehicles are going to liven up BF to any huge degree. At best it will be more of the same I fear. CoD is the best hope for variety and innovation in the near future. If that turns out to be crap well that dance competition will be nearer to becoming a reality!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Ok according to T3 HMV will be selling Black ops for 7.99 stg when you trade in Medal of honour.

http://www.t3.com/news/call-of-duty-black-ops-uk-release-price-%C2%A37-99-at-hmv?=50607

darn cableguy i wish you found that yesterday morning

bo getting censoring cuts
    http://www.t3.com/news/call-of-duty-black-ops-facing-censors-cuts-ahead-of-launch?=50587
    No reports as to edits of the UK-bound version of the game have yet been made

assume its the same for us as the uk

I misread the sentence above as a personal slight at first. It seems to be a popular question. Answer:
    No
    Try out some red faction mp aswell.
    You will not reach close to 50 before vietnam is out Mr.Sniperman

I misread the sentence above as a personal slight at first. It seems to be a popular question. Answer:
    No

hahaha its true tough you do have bo

hahaha its true tough you do have bo
    Look whose talking!
    Your avatar has to wear a gasmask to tolerate your stank

colins such a game whore. He's up 4-5k today alone.

colins such a game whore. He's up 4-5k today alone.
    And raze is jealous

nah I'll do it tomorrow! but he goes out and buys the games to whore!

• Advertisement

No

That, sir, seems to be a challenge. Look at my play time compared with my level, I reckon I'll be 45 when vietnam comes out, or 48-50 if work settles down. I'm sitting in the office now "doing paperwork" whilst my staff nurses run around looking after my patients, I even have a student doing some paperwork for me, muhahaha it's good to be the boss.

Now if only I could sneak my xbox in, and claim its for rehabilitation for the patients.

That, sir, seems to be a challenge. Look at my play time compared with my level, I reckon I'll be 45 when vietnam comes out, or 48-50 if work settles down. I'm sitting in the office now "doing paperwork" whilst my staff nurses run around looking after my patients, I even have a student doing some paperwork for me, muhahaha it's good to be the boss.

Now if only I could sneak my xbox in, and claim its for rehabilitation for the patients.

arent you the doctors b!tch?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Get an iphone and download COD and NOVA on to it. They're pretty good games and you use virtual thumbsticks on the touch screen, so it works like the 360 thumbsticks. Even has online multiplayer, over wifi! I believe BC2 is due out any day now for it too.

Look whose talking!
    Your avatar has to wear a gasmask to tolerate My stank

fixed your post for you

garv123 wrote: »
    arent you the doctors b!tch?

Haha, no no I was when I first qualified but I'm a specalist nurse meaning the doctors refer people they can't treat to me.

The hierarchry is as follows: -

Housekeeping staff
    Care assistants
    Admins/secretarys
    Senior Care assistants
    Nursing auxillarys
    Junior nurses (being trained)
    Staff nurse (qualified)
    JHO (Junior Housing Officer - Doctor in training)
    SHO (Registered GP)
    Specalist Nurse/GP
    Consultant.

Haha, no no I was when I first qualified but I'm a specalist nurse meaning the doctors refer people they can't treat to me.

The hierarchry is as follows: -

Housekeeping staff ..... female
    Care assistants .... female
    Admins/secretarys .... female
    Senior Care assistants .... female
    Nursing auxillarys .... female
    Junior nurses (being trained) ..... female
    Staff nurse (qualified)..... female
    JHO (Junior Housing Officer - Doctor in training).... male
    SHO (Registered GP) .... um male?:confused:
    Specalist Nurse/GP .... female
    Consultant..... male

:)

garv123 wrote: »
    :)
    You seem to have quite a bone to pick with Mark the Murse

You seem to have quite a bone to pick with Mark the Murse

:D:Dits natural to slag everyone on this thread :D i blame royal for it really :) look what he's turned us into.

Pssssh, he's just a little jealous that even though I spend my days doing "womens work" I am inherently surrounded by women, many of whom crave my attention on the ward because of my status.

(Mostly over-eager students).

:D

• Advertisement

Pssssh, he's just a little jealous that even though I spend my days doing "womens work" I am inherently surrounded by women, many of whom crave my attention on the ward because of my status.

(Mostly over-eager students).

:D

every girl wants a gay best friend? :p:p:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement