Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL Clan - General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

February? BF3? The beta possibly, but not the game silly :P. I won't be using the beta anyway unless I don't need the MoH disc. I'e neer played a console beta before so I'm not sure what happens.

Not a fan of the GR saga, loved the first one for the playstation 2, but thats as far as my love goes. Homefront definitly not, got some pretty terrible reviews, whats in homefront thats not in battlefield. Destructable buildings? Oh wait...........

I don't think I really need to comment on Crysis........

Indeed I do prefer BC2, hands down, no doubt, hell I reckon in the amount of time we will play vietnam I'll *eventually* hit 50. However, I've gone from MW2 - super fast paced action at which i sucked balls.
    BFBC2 - Much slower, team orientated and I was only good with the GOL or M95 and the M1911.
    CoD: BO - Much faster that BC2 but slower than MW2, variety of guns that don't require huge amounts of skill to wield. Forget the leaderboard that was a novelty when I was ranked 2nd, now it's all about the prestige.

I guess I'll just have to wait until vietnam, explore it for a day and conquer it during the weeks that ensue, I just feel as if I've played the hell out of BFBC2, I mean from it's release to about a month before BO we all played it solid, (some of you might have disapeared to RDR for a while). BO is a refreshing change of pace to which most of the clan excel at.

Reminds me of a popular term used in a hospital in London, "If they ain't broken, don't fix em."

I guarantee you'll suffer from mapathy far quicker in BO than you experienced in BFBC2!

At heart, you're a Recon... you were born to wield that M95 on the Battlefield... Don't deny who you are, Mlindsay... the path to your enlightenment is at the end of your .50 cal...

Make peace with your inner-self and come be my brother-in-arms again as we skip through the valley of death and reign down great vengeance and furious anger on all those who oppose us!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

I guarantee you'll suffer from mapathy far quicker in BO than you experienced in BFBC2!

At heart, you're a Recon... you were born to wield that M95 on the Battlefield... Don't deny who you are, Mlindsay... the path to your enlightenment is at the end of your .50 cal...

Make peace with your inner-self and come be my brother-in-arms again as we skip through the valley of death and reign down great vengeance and furious anger on all those who oppose us!

:( I'll be on at 10pm so......... :(

*Sulks off to corner to polish his M95*

:( I'll be on at 10pm so......... :(

*Sulks off to corner to polish his M95*

By 10.30... you'll be thanking me for saving your soul ;)

So 11 then if I'm not on till 10.30?

Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

I like cheese. That is all.

• Advertisement

I like mlindsay's man-cheese. That is all.

Knew it already bud, you didn't have to announce it to all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 AlphaBeagle

Hi lads,
    Where in black ops can I see player ratings. you know the rating other player submit about you... I for the life of me I cant find this in black-ops i saw it once and cant remember where or how i got to that page.

Someone please smack me for being so dumb.

Hi lads,
    Where in black ops can I see player ratings. you know the rating other player submit about you... I for the life of me I cant find this in black-ops i saw it once and cant remember where or how i got to that page.

Someone please smack me for being so dumb.

Are you talking about the "player review" on your XBL profile? Press the guide button on the controller and view your profile.

ohhh thats where it is xbox profile itself.. no wondering was looking in wrong place thanks Moose!

ohhh thats where it is xbox profile itself.. no wondering was looking in wrong place thanks Moose!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjuDpSiZUcB_wUqz9ysA2reca54-5j4CjdkCBPePTUSWOWrIqk
    I jest :D:D:D

• Advertisement

I deserved that

You gotta love the way Raze thanked me for abusing you! :D

You gotta love the way Raze thanked me for abusing you! :D

Well Im new to this gay-ming thing.....But I gotta learnt it real good now.:P

Well Im new to this gay-ming thing.....But I gotta learnt it real good now.:P

I suggest you assert yourself by giving Raze some abuse then ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ha ha ha cos that goes well for the other members who do :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I suggest you assert yourself by giving Raze some abuse then ;)

Hes from Kilkenny so it will be like shooting fish in a barrel!:D

cycocycle wrote: »
    Hes from Kilkenny so it will be like shooting fish in a barrel!:D
    From and living in are two different things you dirty deise gimp

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Touche!:rolleyes:

At least you're trying to better yourself by living here, well done ya wannabe :D

I'm staying for the easy women tbh!

• Advertisement

I'm staying for the easy women tbh!

I suppose the easy ones in Waterford already have prams, no point moving there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I suppose the easy ones in Waterford already have prams, no point moving there :rolleyes:

i believe your mistaking waterford for youghal in cork just outside waterford which has the highest population of single mothers :D

Plus they don't believe that it's good for the skin or that I'm just checkin their prostate!!

garv123 wrote: »
    i believe your mistaking waterford for youghal in cork just outside waterford which has the highest population of single mothers :D

No, I'm pretty sure I meant Waterford... that's interesting about Youghal though. Should open a pram store and then condom shop right next door... this time next year we'd be millionaires :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

No, I'm pretty sure I meant Waterford... that's interesting about Youghal though. Should open a pram store and then condom shop right next door... this time next year we'd be millionaires :D

one would contradict the other ?

if they're using condoms they wont be using prams?

you said single mothers, you'd be damn sure the daddies would be buying condoms en mass.

You have no business sense young man.

garv123 wrote: »
    one would contradict the other ?

if they're using condoms they wont be using prams?

They obviously aren't using condoms but I bet after the first kid, they will!!! :D

you said single mothers, you'd be damn sure the daddies would be buying condoms en mass.

You have no business sense young man.

I hope he's not studying business :eek:

I hope he's not studying business :eek:
    Ul the most lax entrance requirements ever it seems

• Advertisement

Ul the most lax entrance requirements ever it seems

and he's probably doing Arts :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement