Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL Clan - General Thread

Options
1313233343537»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Lads just to let you's know it isn't me that has been online playing the last week, won't be on next week either. gave the xbox to my nephew while being away!
    you's have prob been wondering why i was playing mw2!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Lenny wrote: »
    Lads just to let you's know it isn't me that has been online playing the last week, won't be on next week either. gave the xbox to my nephew while being away!
    you's have prob been wondering why i was playing mw2!

We were wondering how you got so good so quickly.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

no mic last night lads , brought the xbox downstairs and have my turtle beach set up with my surround sound upstairs , too much hassle bringing all that downstairs , was drunk anyway ya probably didnt want to listen to me :D

pain in the arse when the girlfriend goes to bed , have to go downstairs , working on either getting a new xbox for downstairs or a new girlfriend for upstairs:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

cycocycle wrote: »
    We were wondering how you got so good so quickly.:D

good one :p
    he doesnt have an xbox so can only play mine & don't play it anymore since not being at home anymore!
    But I have on hand seen him get 40+ kills with 5 deaths just quick scoping.. an at 13 years old I think thats quite good for how little he plays!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

In the interest of fairness, since no other clan is allowed to post in the Xbox Forum and the fact that all IRL Clan threads have been dormant on Boards for nearly six months, I've decided to close all IRL Clan threads permanently on Boards.

IRL Clan wishes to thanks Boards for all it's support since it's formation years ago.

Should anyone want to contact or play with members of the IRL Clan community, you can find them on Facebook under "IRL Clan" or at www.irlclan.ie

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement